Honored Contributor

E/S palettes were the last thing on my mind and this deep jewel toned palette just appeared.  It's Beauty Bay.  I have one of their palettes.  Shadow is fine!  I don't have anything like this.  I don't know if I really want it or just think it's pretty and would look good in my collection Smiley Surprised  It's  only $20

Humm, I think it's too close to the Norvina Vol 5 palette that I already have.  Do you agree?  The turquoise and dark blue are missing but again, I think it's just a case of liking the colors but not ON my eyes.

Honored Contributor

Uh oh.  This is the picture that always gets me.  I feel you can get a better idea of the colors and in this case I did.  Looking for a code...

Honored Contributor

@monicakm Tho I no longer wear e/s I would buy the lower one just for the pretty colors! I think they're much prettier. 

Honored Contributor

The purple Norvina palette?  I already have that one and it's the one I would choose if I could only keep one Smiley Happy  Thank you for your vote!

Honored Contributor

I like the top one better, a bit more dramatic I guess.  Those colors are calling my name.

Honored Contributor

It would seem the bottom collection would be more wearable.

I have seen scarves on etsy with many of the colors together in the top palette.

The shop is Futurerity2.  Beautiful!  You can either just put it around your neck or knot it on each side.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

E/S palettes were the last thing on my mind and this deep jewel toned palette just appeared.  It's Beauty Bay.  I have one of their palettes.  Shadow is fine!  I don't have anything like this.  I don't know if I really want it or just think it's pretty and would look good in my collection Smiley Surprised  It's  only $20

Humm, I think it's too close to the Norvina Vol 5 palette that I already have.  Do you agree?  The turquoise and dark blue are missing but again, I think it's just a case of liking the colors but not ON my eyes.

@monicakm  I love the top palette. Strong colors. Love it. The teal color is calling me as well as the purple, pink and magenta.