Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I went to the Milk website and I am impressed with them offering cool undertones, etc. because almost everybody but Laura Mercier carry warm undertones with yellow tint.  There may be others but I am not aware of them.  Since it is so new, I will wait until Sephora has it in their stores.  There is now a store in Naperville, IL which is close by.    HeartCat Happy

Thanks for that info.  I have cool undertones and am sick to death of all the yellow offered.  

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine@wvumountiefan@Katcat1@JeanLouiseFinchand everyone

I got the Milk foundation today. So far I like it. I bought the color fair and it matches my skin perfect. The ivory would have been too light.

It takes very little and it does cover well. I did use a sponge to put it on. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I'm hoping it will be long wearing.

The tube isn't very big so I'm not sure how long this will last. They did send me a small tube of their mascara and samples of the Sunshine skin tint.

Respected Contributor

VenturaHighway I was wondering how you liked it long term.  I was watching some videos on youtube and it got favorable reviews.

Honored Contributor

I am having trouble figuring out a color, I usually wear Warm Beine in the Hourglass Immaculate Foundation, it is described as medium tan, neutral undertone, I can not seem to find a neutral foundation in the Milk line

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.