Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee   I've used all kinds of stuff you shouldn't use under my eyes with no luck - even glycolic products.  Do you use Neoteric's toner? Thank you!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@SilleeMee   I've used all kinds of stuff you shouldn't use under my eyes with no luck - even glycolic products.  Do you use Neoteric's toner? Thank you!

@Jen44 

I'm using QRx glycolic toner. Has 8% GA + 2% lactic acid. 

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee  I think I will have to try that toner now with the sale! I am desperate to get rid of this milia!!!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  - Maybe you should look for a new derm.  He should have been willing to help you instead of you having to do it yourself.  Glad you were able to take care of it.

Honored Contributor
and then we can have a drink? (Just kidding!)
I purchased PTR retinol a few weeks ago when it was a TSV ...good to know that it will help in the prevention of milia!
I have been pleased with the results of using it so far.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
@SilleeMee

Under the eye...Isomers Manuela M mentioned there are no oil glands under/around the eye, so she eliminated oils from the eye products.
I was getting milia on my lower cheeks and I have no idea why but they are gone.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Milia - What I'm doing

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1   Make sure before and after you use an antibiotic cream or something on that order.  BtW, good for you.  Take it easy and before you know it, they may all be gone!!   p.s.  Get yourself a woman Dermatologist.  I prefer women and take a woman over a man anyday because they understand our needs as women.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Pook 

Oh, goodness - that's scary!  I hope I don't get anything like that.  Thanks! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl 

Thank you for your info.  I can't use retinol.  I have thought about using glycolic but was afraid of a reaction.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thank you!  So far, so good.  I am going slow.