Honored Contributor

I've never tried any Milani, but I read an article recently about this blush and how it has been pinned over 70,000 times. It is so pretty, obviously the flower look doesn't last.

Has anyone tried it? I am Casper the ghost pale with pink undertones so I have the worst time with blushes. I always go back to my Wet and Wild Reserve your Cabana bronzer and use that as blush. The rose blush just refers to the look of it, it comes in many shades. This shade does look pretty.9_9_1_3_2693115.JPG

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

I've worn the Milani Pink Deliciouso blush for at least a year. I'm down to pan on it.  Don't even know if they make that color now. It is beautiful, and I have heard many people love the baked blushes.

Trusted Contributor
I read an article and looked them up online as well. I really am tempted but honestly I am happy with my makeup routine right now and I haven't been using blushes that aren't a cream for about a year. Mostly I use my bronzer as a blush. I love my SCA Nefertiti Bronzer, I don't know what I will do if she ever stops making that.
Trusted Contributor

I read some reviews that it goes on patchy. It could be their application or dirty brushes so you never know. The pressed powder is pretty, but it probably wouldn't look nice for long after several uses. You can tell I talked myself out of it...

Honored Contributor

Re: Milani Rose Blush

[ Edited ]

GELady....I love Milani blush.  I have used a light dusting with the brush of Dolce Pink for a long time...it lasts forever.  It is very natural looking, just like a little sun, very fresh and subtle. I love the palette you have posted and I'm looking forward to purchasing...very pretty.   Also, it is cruelty free!  thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

I've also heard it's a great dupe but never tried it. I have enough blush to last for years and years lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Milani Rose Blush

[ Edited ]

I have Milani's Romantic Rose. Its a matte that does not have enough pigmentation but the reviews say the opposite.. So for me, its a type of blush that you need to work with to get enough coverage. When on, it does give a natural flush of color depending on your skin type. Personally, I prefer a blush with a more of a natural glow finish. One that I do love is by Physicians Formula called " Happy Booster" the one with the hearts which I have repurchased.twice. I have the shade "Rose" and they have it in Pink and Natural. PF Happy Booster is an oldie but goodie. I love love blushes so I do have highend as well a DS. Smiley Happy      P.S. PF Happy Booster is sold at Ulta. If you decide on the Milani, I do hope it works well for you & the reviews are excellent! I bought the the Milani Romantic Rose when it first came out as a limited edition and the way I apply it to get a bit of a glow is using just a very light application of a compact powder natural highlighter, then apply the blush.

Respected Contributor

That's a beautiful presentation and a lovely, natural-looking blush color. I have pale skin and I would buy that color. It's going to be a while before I need a new blush, though. I got one with a LG TSV a couple of years ago and it barely has a dent in it!

Respected Contributor

I have a Milani's baked blush and absolutely loves it. So, I went out and bought this rose blush not too long ago. But it has a very strange smell.  Maybe I got a bad batch.  I just can't get pass the smell.

Contributor

I bought this blush last spring.  It is pretty but personally on me , it did not give good pigmentation.  I kept puttting it on, and before I knew it, the color didn't seem to last.  You would never know I was wearing blush with this particular one.