Esteemed Contributor

Re: Milani Matte Lipstickđź’‹

@Sweet_Serenity

Free shipping with $30 purchase on their website.

I didn't find the Perfect Berry Plum there, however.  Did you find it in a store or on another website?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

I also like the Milani lipsticks.  Bought my first one recently - Naturally Pretty - it goes on nice, feels good and is moisturizing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity had to go to Walmart for my pumpkin square makings...checked out the Milani lipstick. I bought the Teddy Bare color.  Perfect. Thanks so much for the tip.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

I didn't find the Perfect Berry Plum there, however.  Did you find it in a store or on another website?

I went looking for the same thing @Witchy Woman LOL.  But I think I figured it out?  I believe she meant to write it as #73 Matte Love - which to her is a perfect berry plum. (the swatches online look quite dark to me though for #73, at least for me it is).

Valued Contributor

I ended up at Wal-Mart too to do weekly shopping and went to the Milani Matte Lipstick display.  Though they were out of the "Confident" shade I did end up with the "Best Red" as my first try in this brand of matte lipstick.  I do prefer the lipsticks to the liquid lipsticks.  I find the liquids are too messy and I need something more forgiving and the lipsticks are my tried and true.