Respected Contributor

19 in all. Walgreens has all of the colors and CVS has a few. Videos on youtube look like they are really nice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Milani Has New Eyeshadows

FYI the Milani Eyebrow kit is VERY good. The color goes on well, and the browbone highlighter is a very strong pearlized ivory that works well right under your eyebrows.

Occasional Contributor

They really are GORGEOUS!! They are baked. Think LG but even prettier color combos in my opinion. I bought every shade because they are so beautiful. I also really love the lipstick in the gold tube(just wish there was a tiny more slippage but the color saturation and staying power is better than most)...feels expensive but it is not! I've never skimped on cosmetics or skincare, but these really sold me! I will be checking out Milani more often.

Trusted Contributor

Are these the gel powder eyeshadows? I've been wanting to get a couple of new shadows and the price sure is right on these!

Super Contributor

Saw some reviews on YOUTUBE...good on some, disappointment in color payoff for others...they sure do look pretty.

Honored Contributor

I too like their brow kit. Tried their lid primer and it was terrible. I haven't tried anything else
Super Contributor

On 7/8/2014 graceannesmom said:

They really are GORGEOUS!! They are baked. Think LG but even prettier color combos in my opinion. I bought every shade because they are so beautiful. I also really love the lipstick in the gold tube(just wish there was a tiny more slippage but the color saturation and staying power is better than most)...feels expensive but it is not! I've never skimped on cosmetics or skincare, but these really sold me! I will be checking out Milani more often.

Why would trying drugstore brands of cosmetics or skincare be "skimping"?

There are many lower-priced brands which are equal to - or even greater than - the more-exclusive brands, and they're much better for your wallet. Smiley Wink

Plus, many people can't afford higher-priced skincare and/or makeup.

Respected Contributor

If you go on the Milani webiste they are 30 shades not 19 as I had posted.

Honored Contributor

CVS is B one get one half off this week, they had the stickers all over the empty display so I got a rain check, they never have anything there. Milani eyebrow gel and the pencil wax are both good

The blogs I read all gave these shadows a positive review

Trusted Contributor

On 7/14/2014 jackthebear said:

CVS is B one get one half off this week, they had the stickers all over the empty display so I got a rain check, they never have anything there. Milani eyebrow gel and the pencil wax are both good

The blogs I read all gave these shadows a positive review

Thanks for letting us know about this. Definitely have to get by CVS this week and check these out!