Valued Contributor

Re: Milani Has New Eyeshadows

I got caffee and bella pink. Bella pink is okay. It's a whitish pink. I swatched it next to the light pink shimmery highlighting shade in the Too Faced Chocolate Bar. They are nearly identical only the Too Faced is a duo chrome and can look champagne and the bella pink is just the pink shade. I just wish it looked more pink. The caffee is a satin matte. The color pay off is okay but it's a great blending crease shade. I've looked at a few places but I've been unable to get the navy. That's the one I really want. I did go to CVS and saw the B1G1 1/2 off and there was the display for the gel shadows but not a single one. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

any matte?

Valued Contributor

On 7/14/2014 poregirl said:

any matte?

They come in satin matte, shimmer and metallic. I only have the caffe in the satin matte. It looks pretty matte to me.
Super Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Feline Fine said:
On 7/8/2014 graceannesmom said:

They really are GORGEOUS!! They are baked. Think LG but even prettier color combos in my opinion. I bought every shade because they are so beautiful. I also really love the lipstick in the gold tube(just wish there was a tiny more slippage but the color saturation and staying power is better than most)...feels expensive but it is not! I've never skimped on cosmetics or skincare, but these really sold me! I will be checking out Milani more often.

Why would trying drugstore brands of cosmetics or skincare be "skimping"?

There are many lower-priced brands which are equal to - or even greater than - the more-exclusive brands, and they're much better for your wallet. Smiley Wink

Plus, many people can't afford higher-priced skincare and/or makeup.

Skimping means spending less, to me anyway. Nothing wrong with drugstore. Nothing wrong with high end either. I think most of use own and use both.