Regular Contributor

I was at Barney's some time ago and a very nice salesman raved about this line. Sometimes when I can't sleep, I look at product lines I've seen. I took an online skin consultation. The daytime and evening regimen for my 62-year-old normal skin totaled $1,635. It must be amazing. I felt suddenly lifted without even purchasing it, or was it my face exhibiting shock?

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

Very interesting to see what other lines are putting into their preparations. The ingredients all sound familiar: amino acids, essential fatty acids, trace elements, vitamins and botanicals.

Another Beverly Hills "hidden secret."

Frequent Contributor

MY face would exhibit shock at those prices, but if you can do it, go right ahead. I'm not one to say that's it's crazy for anyone to spend that kind of money on skin care. To each her/his own.

Regular Contributor

Trust me, I have no intention of spending that kind of money. I have a long list of much less expensive products on my "try me sometime" list.

Respected Contributor

I'd never heard of this line till I read an article on Jennifer Aniston. She uses it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the chuckle this morning, ProductGuy. Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Wow you could get some cosmetic procedures done for that amount.