Respected Contributor

Midnight Fleur bargain-Is there a catch?

[ Edited ]

I love this fragrance.  I just happened to see this and ordered it 2 seconds ago.  I checked prices elsewhere and it really is a bargain.  Am I not seeing something?  It says it is a spray.

It's twice as much for something like $7 more (3.4 oz. vs. 1.7 oz.). Wow!  $45 less than suggested retail.  Even if you add the $3 shipping, it is still $42 less that suggested retail.

I just ordered my late Christmas present from DH.  LOL

http://www.qvc.com/NEST-Fragrances-34-oz-Eau-de-Parfum.product.A292603.html?sc=SRCH

Valued Contributor

Re: Midnight Fleur bargain-Is there a catch?

@mima: You just scored; congratulations!! (Now you can spend the $42 you saved on something else. Then, your husband would've bought you TWO things. Or am I the only one who does that?)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sallybusky wrote:

@mima: You just scored; congratulations!! (Now you can spend the $42 you saved on something else. Then, your husband would've bought you TWO things. Or am I the only one who does that?)

My thoughts are the same as yours.  What else can I buy?  LOL   I have the small bottle of this that came with that trial set and it is my favorite.  I have been periodically looking for deals for this fragrance and can't believe I found it here.

BTW, when I searched for "Midnight Fleur" on this site it doesn't come up.  Only the $120 bottles come up.  When I search "Nest" then it comes up.  It's like they don't want you to find it very easily.

I kept thinking there is a catch I'm missing like no sprayer or different formula.

Thanks for your response.  I feel good! 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

That is a deal! Too bad they don't offer the Indigo scent, which is my favorite Smiley Sad

Contributor

I got it before Christmas when she offered a great price...   I just love this scent!  I wish they made iti in a candle..  

Respected Contributor

@koolmimi29 wrote:

I got it before Christmas when she offered a great price...   I just love this scent!  I wish they made iti in a candle..  

Too bad I didn't see it before Chirstmass.  I would have jumped on it.  The video said it was $68.  I could have had it by now and for a cheaper price.  Oh well, I'm still happy.

Valued Contributor

@koolmimi29: Even though a candle would be nicer, here's a substitute for making your house smell nice with a favorite scent: Put a drop or two of your cologne on a light bulb. They sell rings and other gadgets for this, but those are not necessary. Watch it after you apply, though, so it doesn't run down onto the lamp.