Respected Contributor

When I was at TJ Maxx's a couple of weeks ago, I bought the "Shea Moisture ArganOil and Almond Milk shampoo and conditioner". This made my hair so soft and smooth. Those that have problems with frizz might want to try this product.

The big tubes were $5.99, which I thought was a good price. I bought several different ones to try. I couldn't believe how much of the Shea Moisture products they had at two different TJ' and Marshals.

I love their bar soaps too.

Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Someone on TV recently said to use a mans white t shirt. That it works better than any towel. I havent tried yet.

I cut a 100% cotton tee shirt in half and love it. It is one of the Hanes Beefy Tee’s. 🤷🏼‍♀️  It works so well. It doesn’t pull and it’s not heavy and it stays in place. I also have an Aquis towel, and I like it also. I won’t buy another Aquis as the T works just as well. 

Honored Contributor

Not all microfiber towels are created equal. Some of them are more absorbent than others because of the way the fibers are constructed. But it's impossible to tell which ones are more absorbent by looking at or feeling them so I'll just stick to using good ol' cotton towels.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincessI do wish Calista would sell these cute head wraps great for before applying makeup and removing, I kind of know Maria and may ask her to sell them separate it would sell great I think. I didn't get the TSV and cannot find it but the closet to the best for removing my makeup is Tassi I own a few of them...love those and DevaCurls gray soft absorbent hair towel it prevents frizz rather new past 2 years or less. Dermstore made an error on the site and had them for 9.00..so I bought 4. They honored the errror price - it was a mistake.. I knew it could not be that cheap since I did searching..oh got lucky.

It's so well made and like a soft puppy but thinner and good sized. Its for after washing hair not really a Tassi kinda thing. Great towel.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@OKPrincessI do wish Calista would sell these cute head wraps great for before applying makeup and removing, I kind of know Maria and may ask her to sell them separate it would sell great I think. I didn't get the TSV and cannot find it but the closet to the best for removing my makeup is Tassi I own a few of them...love those and DevaCurls gray soft absorbent hair towel it prevents frizz rather new past 2 years or less. Dermstore made an error on the site and had them for 9.00..so I bought 4. They honored the errror price - it was a mistake.. I knew it could not be that cheap since I did searching..oh got lucky.

It's so well made and like a soft puppy but thinner and good sized. Its for after washing hair not really a Tassi kinda thing. Great towel.

The Tassi would work better for washing face, applying makeup, etc, because it’s smaller.  Maybe Maria will sell her head wraps in the near future if there’s enough interest. Enjoy.

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your precious Nicky. 🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

The Tassi would work better for washing face, applying makeup, etc, because it’s smaller.  Maybe Maria will sell her head wraps in the near future if there’s enough interest. Enjoy.

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your precious Nicky. 🙏🏻

@OKPrincess  I wear a wide terry cloth hair band from Target or drugstore....3 in pkg. for $6.99. It seems to hold hair out of the way, off my face, w/o messing up hair in the morning if already done like a turban would.

Honored Contributor

For me microfiber does not absorb liquid.  I use cotton for any thing I want to absorb.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)