Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Anyone ever try the peel?  It's only $26 and free shipping.  It looks interesting and I like that this line is cruelty free.  I also liked the ingredient deck.  Thanks in advance.

I haven't but I ordered it as I agree it does look interesting. 

I've been a devoted user of Skinn ABC peels since last December.  I faithfully do one every Friday or Saturday. Fortunately, I've been able to get them in kits and at much better prices on eBay than what Evine sells them for, but they're still not cheap.  I love them, and have built up quite a supply for myself, but I also wonder about what I'm going to do going forward, as I use them up.  As much as I love them, I think I may need to reconsider looking at other options.  This MT peel does look good.  If it works well, the whole bottle for $26 w/free shipping is a really good value.  

Valued Contributor

I purchased two of the peels this morning. I thought the ingredient deck looked promising. At $26, free shipping and almost 4 ounces.... I figured I should at least give it a try. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Anyone ever try the peel?  It's only $26 and free shipping.  It looks interesting and I like that this line is cruelty free.  I also liked the ingredient deck.  Thanks in advance.

I haven't but I ordered it as I agree it does look interesting. 

I've been a devoted user of Skinn ABC peels since last December.  I faithfully do one every Friday or Saturday. Fortunately, I've been able to get them in kits and at much better prices on eBay than what Evine sells them for, but they're still not cheap.  I love them, and have built up quite a supply for myself, but I also wonder about what I'm going to do going forward, as I use them up.  As much as I love them, I think I may need to reconsider looking at other options.  This MT peel does look good.  If it works well, the whole bottle for $26 w/free shipping is a really good value.  

I too have been a devotee of the ABC peels, but my stash is running low and they are definitely costly. I do mine on Monday or Tuesday.  Love the way my skin is the morning after, but I figured for $26 - this was not a big investment to give it a try so I bought one.  I had a fruit acid peel done a few years ago.  My skin was amazing after.  I hope it works for both of us.

Super Contributor

I hope everyone has better luck with his line than I did. IMO it's a range created with off-retail pricing in mind. They used to be a constant on all the lower-tier flash sale sites (Beyond The Rack, etc) and always on Groupon-like deals. I went with the Knu oil and cream for a ridiculously low price vs. 'their' MSRP and it was a true case of 'you get what you pay for'. One of a very few items I actually threw out without even trying to use up on my feet. Way below 'meh'.

Regular Contributor

I'm currently using 3 Michael Todd products, which I bought from Ulta:

Honey & Oat Daily Gentle Cleanser - - - really lovely gel-like cleanser that removes makeup completely.  I found this when seeking out more cruelty-free products and I'm staying with this as the cleanser I keep in the shower.  I recently ordered another bottle. 

Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser - - - I have very oily and acne-prone skin and I use this as my evening cleanser.  I like it pretty well, but I don't love it as much as the Honey & Oat. 

KNU Anti-Aging Eye Serum - - - the ingredient deck on this is really great (IMO), but my eye area is looking a little more dry than with my previous product (Jack Black Protein Booster Serum).  It's a pleasant enough product to use, but I'm going back to the Jack Black once I use this up. 

Hope this helps someone.