Super Contributor
Has anyone gotten there's yet. Mine is still showing processing. Not a happy camper. If you got it are you happy with it watched reviews on YouTube and I'm really happy I ordered it. Thanks
Valued Contributor

Re: Michael Todd sonic clear

Scarlett, I received mine yesterday. The face brush was nice but I really liked the body brush with extender. Used it on my back. It's great. Also, used on my arms. They are so soft this morning. Hang in there. I think it will be worth the wait. I got Island Girl ....really cute.
Honored Contributor

Mine is out for delivery today. I called HSN because it's RARE that something is in packaging for 6 days... so it stands out when that happens. CS said that response to the TSV was more than they expected so... maybe they say packaging when in reality, they're waiting for more to hit the warehouse.

I ordered an extra Cashmere head and that was on waitlist till August 3; it came in stock 2 days later and shipped today..that's a pretty good turnaround.

Considering all the good things I've read and heard about the product (compared to Clarisonic), I don't mind the wait. The demand is strong, apparently, for this line/product so I hope the bring all the products to HSN.

Super Contributor

Thank you both. Funny I ordered an extra face brush head and wild berry scrub. Can't wait to get mine. If you get a chance go to YouTube. The reviews are awesome. I love that the heads are anti microbial.