Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Todd rotating Sonic brush on HSN

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I tried to buy it earlier in the day & it was sold out.Were you able to get it because I just checked again & it's still marked sold out?

I was watching at about 4PM and placed the order.... It was not marked sold out then and my order went through. 

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I think this may be 2 different items.  I bought the One Time Only brush which is a way to apply makeup and blush, not a cleansing brush.

YES. This is the sonic MAKEUP BRUSH. Not the skin cleanser unit.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Is it this brush below? I wonder how the Michael Todd spinning makeup brush compares to the Doris Dalton's Doll 10 spinning makeup brush?

@TY  Dalton's brush is not sonic AND has terrible reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I do have the Michael Todd Sonic Makeup Brush and I love it.  I would have liked to have the travel case they offered with it yesterday...

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I do have the Michael Todd Sonic Makeup Brush and I love it.  I would have liked to have the travel case they offered with it yesterday...

@MrsCat21  I see they sell it now for $12 if you need one and purchased the brush when it was not offered as part of the deal.

Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

Is it this brush below? I wonder how the Michael Todd spinning makeup brush compares to the Doris Dalton's Doll 10 spinning makeup brush?

I have the Doll10 brush it works fine for me.  My makeup looks really evenly distribulted using the Doll10 and my face looks fresh and natural.  The reason I purchased the sonic one is because it doesn't need batteries and has three speeds to it.  This one is more advanced then the Doll10.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Does anyone have this?  It has all 5 star reviews. Some reviews were by 70 year old women who said it gave their skin an air brushed finish. But Women of all ages  seem to love it. It is on a one day   only price today with free shipping. I am going to try it. 

@SeaMaiden Thank you for posting this!  I checked it out and bought one!

It sure was a very good deal.