Honored Contributor

Michael Todd rotating Sonic brush on HSN

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have this?  It has all 5 star reviews. Some reviews were by 70 year old women who said it gave their skin an air brushed finish. But Women of all ages  seem to love it. It is on a one day   only price today with free shipping. I am going to try it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Michael Todd rotating Sonic brush on HSN

@SeaMaiden  I tried to buy it earlier in the day & it was sold out.Were you able to get it because I just checked again & it's still marked sold out?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   I hope you got yours because they're now sold out.  That price is more in line with what these brushes are actually worth.  The Clarisonic is very over-priced IMO.  Report back after you've used it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They must have put more in because it is not sold out anymore...it's a THIS DAY ONLY priced at $49 right now.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one from Zulily earlier this year. IMO, it's every bit as good as the Clairasonic. Maybe better.

Respected Contributor

I think this may be 2 different items.  I bought the One Time Only brush which is a way to apply makeup and blush, not a cleansing brush.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it this brush below? I wonder how the Michael Todd spinning makeup brush compares to the Doris Dalton's Doll 10 spinning makeup brush?

Respected Contributor

I ordered the pink plus another different brush head to go with it.  I have the doll10 one it works ok but  I'll compare this one with the doll10 when I get it.  I like the fact that this one doesn't need batteries.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought the TS last year with the full kit body brush and extender. IT'S FAB!  I bought the Clarisonic a few years back and it stopped working 2 years later. So far the MT Sonic brush is just great! I'm so happy with it I bought the $49 TS as an extra when I travel. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Clarisonic Smart Profile unlike the Mia2 is in a class by itself. Cleansing power and battery life, eleven times better at cleansing. Smart features cleanse and take the experience to a new level. Three year warranty completes the deal. So glad chose Clarisonic Smart Profile. Best investment besides my new Sonic tooth brush system. FYI-Qvc has the best price.