Regular Contributor

Re: Michael Todd SONICBLEND Makeup Brush

@SilleeMee  Thank you so much for your reply!!!  :-) 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Sonic Eraser & Sonic Brush, prices were great, can't wait to try both!

Honored Contributor

I just discovered replacement brush heads on HSN.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I just discovered replacement brush heads on HSN.  

Thanks!  Good to know!  If I like the brush I will want a couple extra for blush, contour, my main goal is to see how it works for my foundation

Esteemed Contributor

Michael Todd's website has replacement brushes priced the same as hsn's. I see there's some coupon codes via Google that are still active.

The brush head that comes with the unit is quite impressive. It's very dense and super duper soft. Not too big either, a bit larger than a quarter unused...the brush, not the quarter. 😊

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Michael Todd's website has replacement brushes priced the same as hsn's. I see there's some coupon codes via Google that are still active.

The brush head that comes with the unit is quite impressive. It's very dense and super duper soft. Not too big either, a bit larger than a quarter unused...the brush, not the quarter. 😊

@rochelleS  The only thing is that MT charges $14.95 shipping for orders under $75.   Shipping is currently free on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely a better deal with hsn @JeanLouiseFinchunless you purchase two, then free shipping at MT's. ($50 qualifies on site) I did see some shipping discount coupons too, but honestly didn't open to check 'em out

Honored Contributor

I just received my new brush today! Just wanted to let those who bought this deal that you need to register your product within 90 days of purchase on-line to validate the warranty. Enjoy your new brushes!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

For anyone that's interested, an array of Michael Todd sonic tools are back on sale today through GMA Steal and Deals.  Great prices.

Honored Contributor

Love the new designs on the Sonicblend brush!  Thanks for postingWoman Happy @JeanLouiseFinch