Regular Contributor

Michael Todd @ HSN Thursday 7/7/2016 as a Today's Special

Has anyone tried this brand? I have really been wanting to try his eye serums, but not sure if his products are a good buy or not. Nothing is showing up at HSN yet, the only way I knew it was coming up was looking at their program guide. Anyone have any input for the rest of us who are'nt familiar with this brand?

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Honored Contributor

Re: Michael Todd @ HSN Thursday 7/7/2016 as a Today's Special

[ Edited ]

I don't know what the TS is going to be. Reviews of some of his products from around the internet are just okay, nothing stellar.  It's just what I have found. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Michael Todd Daily Renewal Essential Serum

495-877

Michael Todd Daily Renewal Essential Serum

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

His Wild Berry Peel got excellent reviews on Evine. I bought one, but have not had a chance to try it yet, had so many older products to use up first.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's weird that this is the only product that comes up if you do a Michael Todd search.  The only product I've tried from his line is the Wild Berry Exfoliating Peel.  It's powerful and effective.  If you aren't used to glycolic acid, you will definitely notice the "prickle".  As for the serum, some may object to a few of the ingredients, but IMO it should be fine if you don't have sensitive skin.  If you try it, @nicky221, you'll have to come back and give us a review.

Honored Contributor

Lots more Todd items on the HSN site now, but prices are higher than on Evine, the Berry Peel was $26 on Evine, $34 on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Lots more Todd items on the HSN site now, but prices are higher than on Evine, the Berry Peel was $26 on Evine, $34 on HSN.

@Shelbelle,

May be there will be lower event pricing during the shows. That would be nice.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I remember from Evine, a few of his products contain the snail secretion.

Regular Contributor

What are earth is that? Hav'nt heard of this before. I use to come to the forum all the time, but since all the changes I tend to stay away. Still love the people here, just not the way they set up the new forums.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Trusted Contributor

I've gotten several of Michael Todd's products from Ulta.  I have been happy with them.  They have as have other brands, been better than some and not as good as others.  I think for the $$, it is a good brandand good value.