Respected Contributor
If I read correctly there is an upcoming Mia TSV that is a really good buy, especially if yours might be getting past warranty. This has years brush heads. I have a spare because someone here has one going out at least once a year.
Respected Contributor

A question please, for all of you who use a MIA or similar item. I was excited to try one of these last year.  First use, and I was ~ I thought ~ gentle in using it.  2 broken capillaries right off the bat.  Is this normal?  I was afraid to use it again.   

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor
Not an issue fir me but then maybe I haven’t looked closely enough😟. There is a delicate brush head, don’t know if maybe you were using one for acne or regular. My skin feels clean afterwards.
Valued Contributor
I’ve had broken capillaries issues on my face with the Clarisonic pro too, even with the gentle brush and the gentler setting I still use it once a week though as I think it does a better job than other sonic cleansers. I use a pop sonic leaf that I picked up at TJ maxx (for $12!) the nights I don’t use the Clarisonic.
Contributor

The TSV is worth it just for the replacement brush heads.

Respected Contributor

I love my Mia2 and can't imagine life without it.  The TSV is such a great price that I was tempted to get it but so far my 3 year old Mia is still going strong.  And I have not had the broken capillaries issue that others have mentioned.

Honored Contributor

I wish all the brush heads were delicate or radiance,  I don't like the deep pore one or the sensitive--too harsh.  

This is a great value if you use those brush heads.  I wish they'd give one the option.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I am so tempted to buy the Clarisonic TSV. I have been using mine for about 5 years. My original MIA is still going strong. I bought a backup about 2 years ago. But I am still tempted to buy another.

It does such a nice job of keeping my skin clean and smooth, I want to make sure I always have one.

Having two back up Clarisonic seems a bit much but the price is so good.