Honored Contributor

Ladies, Thanks for all of the advice. I actually went online and found a store about 30 miles from me, so next time I am out and about in that area, I will definitely stop in and take a look......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Ladies, Thanks for all of the advice. I actually went online and found a store about 30 miles from me, so next time I am out and about in that area, I will definitely stop in and take a look......

What happened to the "59" in your tag line?  Just noticed with this post above.  Why did you do that to me?  Oh well my turn is coming soon.  Whenever it was Happy Birthday @CANDLEQUEEN 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

What happened to the "59" in your tag line?  Just noticed with this post above.  Why did you do that to me?  Oh well my turn is coming soon.  Whenever it was Happy Birthday @CANDLEQUEEN 

@beckyb1012 . Hi! I turned the big 60 on January 18th of this year! When is yours?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@beckyb1012 . Hi! I turned the big 60 on January 18th of this year! When is yours?

Christmas Eve is my birthday and I just turned 57 but all I think about is that number 60.  Will be here in a blink of an eye.  So ready to retire so I am actually looking forward to that decade.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."