Frequent Contributor
@Georgiagrama They have really nice foundations. The women I know that have worn it for years have a flawless complexion. Most of their foundations have high SPF's and I think that really helps. You must be using the Total Finish? I have used that one too. A compact lasts forever now that they went back to the original size.
Respected Contributor

@Lipstick1 

Yes, that's the one I use.  It lasts forever and I've strayed trying other brands, but nothing can even compare to this foundation. It does give you a flawless look. 

Honored Contributor

I remember years ago when our local Mall was thriving, we had a Merle Norman store, and it was so nice. I loved their makeup...Unfortunately we no longer have a Merle Norman in the town that I live in, so would have to do some research to find the closest. I would love to try some of their products again!

Frequent Contributor
@CANDLEQUEEN They have some really nice things. Some of their originals products are the best and reasonably priced. They let you try before you buy and have free gifts with purchase. I find the free standing stores in small towns to be more affordable than the mall stores. You can type in your zip code on their website for local stores. I am a true Merle Girl.
Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

There are some Merle Norman stores that will ship your products. We have one in Georgia that will do it, but, you would really need to know your foundation and blush colors and they have so many lovely products to choose from.  I agree with @Lipstick1 .  They (Merle Norman) have the most beautiful products.   

Super Contributor

Is there a reason why she doesn't post ingredient decks online? 

Respected Contributor

I recently watched two Beauty Blogs on U Tube that  compared La Mur Foundation to Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Tint . Both bloggers felt it was just as nice and so much cheaper.  I had to buy some and it is a nice softening foundation, but found the Nude 40 too light as they used and went to the Natural Beige 60. I just havent heard much about MN in years? 

Frequent Contributor
You can't purchase online so it is just a representation of what they offer. They have really nice products.
Honored Contributor

My Mom and I had our first makeovers at M. Norman in 1981.  I was 19 and she was very late 30's.  I am still using their makeup and just reminding myself this morning how desperately I need to go stock up on Total Finish.  Cannot allow myself to run out.

I have had so many women ask me after a dinner what lipstick I use since it was still on my lips after drinks, dinner and desert.  You just cannot compete with history and success.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I remember years ago when our local Mall was thriving, we had a Merle Norman store, and it was so nice. I loved their makeup...Unfortunately we no longer have a Merle Norman in the town that I live in, so would have to do some research to find the closest. I would love to try some of their products again!

You can find them on eBay @CANDLEQUEEN but for some reason the prices are higher than in the stores.  Maybe because you cannot order online from the MN website.  With two stores in our town I have never felt the need to go the eBay route but I would if the prices were cheaper.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."