Esteemed Contributor

Re: Memorial Day 30% off Coupon at Evine

Maybe I'll check ssc's kits- I don't purchase from evine and haven't bought ssc since they left hsn. 30% off is a  good incentive!

Respected Contributor

It was not allowed in the item I wanted (Consult Beauty shake powder). Boo hoo! That stuff is so expensive.

Honored Contributor

They are charging tax on the supplements, we dont pay tax on items like this, this is a problem that needs to be corrected.

Trusted Contributor

30% off Code is still available to use, however, it is no longer working for the Consult Beauty Caps.  Bummer...  I hate when they restrict products like this...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To view qualifying discounts, click on the homepage banner then on filter. You can select a specific brand or show aired etc and see what's available. I'd call customer service if an item had previously qualified and is showing otherwise today @MrsCat21 .

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

I must confess you did a bit of enabling as I upped my quantity of the Isomers body butter to... three. I was going for two but my recollection of how much you and others raved about the benefits and skin care results just kept flashing in my head. The reviews are great with exception to those who disliked the scent. Any thoughts on that? I must say close to $100 in coupon savings is a great sight to see. I never ordered the Isomers "gold" trio when it debuted and have been curious to try ever since. Not interested in the single products offered as the trio is sold out. Missed it on the Isomers site and will watch for a return. Have you tried this?

Thanks for asking about my sister. 💓 She recently had her 5th surgery. Actually, she had her 4th and 5th within a week. That was a bit hairy, but she's sailing through this recovery. The bone grafting was the worst part. Her whole lower leg is now all kinds of metal. Most interesting to note though, is her scars. The original, a true replica of something scarily Frankenstein looking up the whole side of her leg, is virtually invisible now. All she used was coconut oil, a solid in a jar. Extremely impressive, as this beast is barely visible now. She just started physical therapy and is working on strengthening and flexibility in preparation to learning to walk again, hopefully sometime later this summer. We see her surgeon again this week. It would be wonderful if she does not have to have an ankle fusion, which is still a possibility. I must say she seems to have turned a corner. Her eyes are brighter, her skin, voice and persona are all noticeably improved. It's been a rough nine and a half months...

@rochelleS I don't find the scent of the body butter to be strong or offensive but perception of fragrance is such an individual thing and I'm not particularly sensitive to any scent, that is unless I've got a migraine!

I did buy the gold trio directly from Isomers when it was offered last year and used it for a while but stopped using it... I don't remember why...lol! I paid 175 Canadian.

I do think I liked it better than the caviar noir set. I added the caviar noir products back to my routine this morning after watching the shows and will add the gold trio later. I was so tempted to order another gold set but I really need to use what I have before I purchase anything else. I get caught up in the sales pitch... "buy it now! It will never be back at this size or price" and then mysteriously the exact item shows up again! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for replying @Tennessee Vol . As long as the fragrance isn't vanilla, I'll be ok. Oddly, vanilla became a migraine trigger years ago. Especially with a cheaper rendition of the scent. You'll see me running for the hills. Yet, I tolerate and frankly enjoy Wen's 613 products, which smell like a toasted vanilla to me. I am really looking forward to trying this new body butter! Wasn't the discounted price very close to the original TTV offer? Was a subsciption available? I had just purchased a Skinn body butter around that time and didn't pay too much attention to this, plus sis just had her accident and I was at the hospital 24/7. I would like to see the original presentation of the product. Unfortunately, I cannot locate that video. 

I did end up purchasing the gold trio. Don't know if you saw that, but it popped back into stock as an advanced order then poof, gone again. It'll be interesting to note if Manuela offers this trio again. I'll have to review the use age and determine the best way to incorporate this into my regime.  I think I need another face.

Changing gears and OT at that, BUT... I have another really nice goodie to share with you. (And what are friends for! 💖) Take a look at A354258. Tatcha  Beautyberry Lip Trio. I recently treated myself to this birthday gift and am totally impressed! Actually, pretty darned Wowed. The quality is superb, top notch in every way. The lipstick is dreamy, creamy, feels fantastic and doesn't travel. Ditto for the pencil. The balm is just delightful and imparts a soft attractive hint of color. The lippie can be applied in varying degrees of depth via application. A soft swipe or patting on with my finger gives me a lasting swatch of color that in itself is obviously and extremely luxe. I find this berry plum with a wee hint of brightening fuchsia shade to be just gorgeous. I've been reaching for the balm daily and the lippie when I go out. Also have had several comments about the beautiful color. I usually go lighter in the summer months, yet find this exquisite shade very wearable. There's another trio on Tatcha's site that looks interesting too. There's a tsv coming, hopefully more color cosmetics will be available. But, this trio is a total 10 star keeper and I'm just thrilled to have purchased it. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

Have you received the Isomers body butters yet? My order was delivered on Friday. Please let me know what you think once your order arrives.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol 

My orders were delivered very late on Saturday. Big, bad storms really delayed everything here. I have applied the body butter. I'm not offended at all by the scent. I actually find it to be on the light side and barely discernable. It smells "lotion-y" to me with a bit of something faintly spice, which faded as it dried down. I'm looking forward to giving this a good go around. I do like the lightweight consistency and that it's not sticky. Not like other "butters" we both use. I check back with further use updates. ♡♡♡