Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan's New Hairstyle

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Looks to me like the Paparazzi got a little too close to snap that pic.  

I wish they would leave her alone.  They won't be happy until they hurt or kill someone.....again.

Diana, Did not have royal security, if she had confident she would be...

alive, and partaking of this special occasion. 

It's shameful that famous people can't this even blow their nose in private without have a pic in the news.

Lots of American stars have had problems with them too.  occasionally a pap will get their feet run over or they get hit because they are trying to get close up of people in cars.

Everyone should be able to have some privacy and be secure in their surroundings without needing security 24/7.

The posted pic is an invasion of Megan's privacy.  She Is not out in public.  She is in a car being driven with security present and still she is violated.

After she says "I do," she'll never again have any privacy.  Her life will never  be her own. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

Meghan looks relaxed, smiling, understands world is watching. 

meghan-markle-17.jpg

Honored Contributor

I can't really see it very well, but I would love to have a "go-to jeweler"Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot 

Love the style of writing people royal-used, yes indeed! words carefully chosen. seductive in an elegant way, that's what sells the entire experience. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Looks to me like the Paparazzi got a little too close to snap that pic.  

I wish they would leave her alone.  They won't be happy until they hurt or kill someone.....again.

Diana, Did not have royal security, if she had confident she would be...

alive, and partaking of this special occasion. 

It's shameful that famous people can't this even blow their nose in private without have a pic in the news.

Lots of American stars have had problems with them too.  occasionally a pap will get their feet run over or they get hit because they are trying to get close up of people in cars.

Everyone should be able to have some privacy and be secure in their surroundings without needing security 24/7.

The posted pic is an invasion of Megan's privacy.  She Is not out in public.  She is in a car being driven with security present and still she is violated.

After she says "I do," she'll never again have any privacy.  Her life will never  be her own. 

It's already happened (loss of privacy),  but she's an adult and is aware of fhe tradeoffs.  She seems relaxed and happy per the photos Heart 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Calm down Carmie. Meghan was a celebrity before she met the prince, she even had her own blog, the paparazzi come with the territory. There are lots of reasons in the world to be outraged, this isn't one of them.

Honored Contributor

Interesting info about her workouts

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/meghan-markles-heartcore-pilates-workout-review/

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Thank you for sharing the story: Doria Ragland- Meghan's Mother..

Yoga instructor, she looks toned, her skin is beautiful! 

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I can't really see it very well, but I would love to have a "go-to jeweler"Cat Happy

I understand QVC is available... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Half-up is a nice style, but she also has beautiful natural curls.