Honored Contributor

Meghan's New Hairstyle

[ Edited ]

meghan-markle-17.jpg  

Megan Markle may have just pulled a popular pre-wedding bridal move

a visit to the salon for a quick trim! 

Meghan and Prince Harry arrived at Windsor Castle Wednesday for preparations ahead of their royal wedding on Saturday, bride-to-be debuted a new look. 

Her hairstyle was styled in a loose, textured half-up 'do- a hairstyle she's never been seen wearing before! -with what appear to be freshly trimmed- angles framing her cheekbones.  

To compliment her effortless hair moment, Meghan selected the same ivory silk crepe bodysuit from Tuxe Bodywear that she wore for her first evening event with Harry in February, and a pair of Snowstorm Diamond Earrings from one of her go-to jewelers, Birks.

People-royals: May 17, 2018 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

One thing I like a lot about the Royals is that they wear certain “investment pieces” of clothing more than once!

I just think that is a cool thing!

can’t wait to see her “new-do!”

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - thx for your update posts! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks to me like the Paparazzi got a little too close to snap that pic.  

I wish they would leave her alone.  They won't be happy until they hurt or kill someone.....again.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I wish they would leave her alone.  They won't be happy until they hurt or kill someone.....again.

Diana, Did not have royal security, if she had confident she would be...

alive, and partaking of this special occasion. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

meghan-markle-17.jpg  

Megan Markle may have just pulled a popular pre-wedding bridal move

a visit to the salon for a quick trim! 

Meghan and Prince Harry arrived at Windsor Castle Wednesday for preparations ahead of their royal wedding on Saturday, bride-to-be debuted a new look. 

Her hairstyle was styled in a loose, textured half-up 'do- a hairstyle she's never been seen wearing before! -with what appear to be freshly trimmed- angles framing her cheekbones.  

To compliment her effortless hair moment, Meghan selected the same ivory silk crepe bodysuit from Tuxe Bodywear that she wore for her first evening event with Harry in February, and a pair of Snowstorm Diamond Earrings from one of her go-to jewelers, Birks.

People-royals: May 17, 2018 

What’s new about it?  What am I missing?  She’s worn it in the middle before.  I think she just got done running her hands through it when the paps took the pic.  Look at the pics when she is coming back from Windsor.  It looks the same.  

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl 

Believe People magazine, noting as said above, subtle changes. 

Meghan! Looks exceptionally, stunning. 

That bride-to-be, lit from within, love glow. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Hair looks the same to me. I can't really see it that good but seems there's no change.

Respected Contributor

Looks to me like they have done that beachy .. wavy thing ...

i like it better straight .....

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Diana, Did not have royal security, if she had confident she would be...

alive, and partaking of this special occasion. 

It's shameful that famous people can't this even blow their nose in private without have a pic in the news.

Lots of American stars have had problems with them too.  occasionally a pap will get their feet run over or they get hit because they are trying to get close up of people in cars.

Everyone should be able to have some privacy and be secure in their surroundings without needing security 24/7.

The posted pic is an invasion of Megan's privacy.  She Is not out in public.  She is in a car being driven with security present and still she is violated.