Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's New Hairstyle

[ Edited ]

Meghan is a very pretty woman.  I really can't see much of her hair style from this photo but it will be interesting to see how she decides to wear her hair for her wedding.  Getting excited for the couple.  William & Kate, Harry & Meghan are the new generation of the royal family and it is quite refreshing and the Queen can be thanked to make it happen.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  I would love to access to all the beautiful clothes & hats the Princesses wear.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the lovely Meghan looked a little wan in the photo.  All the family drama and wedding preparation must be exhausting.  I'll be glad when they're married and off on their honeymoon to some very private place. I'm sure the British know how to protect the royal family.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Her hair doesn't loook very different to me. But I can't wait to see what  her makeup will be. Her coloring is soo beautiful her makeup  I am sure  will look stunning!!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity@cuddlesmama@MoJoV@Katcat1@feline groovy

Thank you all for updates! I was not on the computer (much) yesterday....so I am eating up these updates!

Cannot wait...it’s tomorrow!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV They've actually postponed taking a honeymoon...not sure for how long. I think I read that Meghan has her first official engagement just a few days after the wedding! 

Esteemed Contributor

Meghan looks lovely! She can wear her hair in any style and look good!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Carmie 

Meghan looks relaxed, smiling, understands world is watching. 

meghan-markle-17.jpg

And she loves it!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam