Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan's Makeup for her wedding

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I ordered the Very Victoria lipstick from the Tilbury web site. $34 is more than I have ever spent or would ever spend on a lipstick. I need something special for an event next month. I hope it looks good on me.

It's described as a taupe nude.

I have not tried the Very Victoria but I have ordered two other lipsticks from the Tilbury site and love them.  They are very nice.  

Respected Contributor

The Daily Mail website had an article yesterday that listed the products she used for the wedding.  They had one about a week earlier with products she normally uses and there was some differences.  You can probably find yesterday's article still up. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

The Daily Mail website had an article yesterday that listed the products she used for the wedding.  They had one about a week earlier with products she normally uses and there was some differences.  You can probably find yesterday's article still up. 

@Roni18the only article I found there from yesterday lists the products she generally wears, not what she wore to the wedding.  I know you can't link to it but could you please provide the name of the article?

Respected Contributor

Hi @LoriLori Sorry it was my mistake - the one yesterday just said it was her everyday makeup.  I thought it was her wedding makeup because they had one previously from her makeup artist and it was a slightly different line-up.  Here is the link to yesterday's article.  I will see if I can find the other one too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5759425/Meghan-Markles-make-hair-cosmetics-uses-Chanel-YSL...

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi @LoriLori Sorry it was my mistake - the one yesterday just said it was her everyday makeup.  I thought it was her wedding makeup because they had one previously from her makeup artist and it was a slightly different line-up.  Here is the link to yesterday's article.  I will see if I can find the other one too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5759425/Meghan-Markles-make-hair-cosmetics-uses-Chanel-YSL...

Thanks, @Roni18.  I can't find anywhere what lipstick she wore to the wedding so if you can run it down I will be very grateful and I think others will be as well.  

Best guess is Charlotte T. Pillow Talk but don't want to spend that money on a guess.

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Glamour: What did you use on her lips?

DM: I made sure her lips were well hydrated, but I opted for a tinted lip balm that gave color without looking like heavy lipstick. We wanted a natural flush.

(he really doesnt name the products he used. )

https://www.glamour.com/story/meghan-markle-makeup-artist-daniel-martin-royal-wedding-look

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45Yes, I just looked at several articles from the makeup artist and he never really names the product.  The other articles say she does like the Fresh Sugar lip treatment which I think is tinted. 

Respected Contributor

Can someone list the products without having to go to a link and search around?

Her makeup was absolutely perfect, she looked like herself.  I cannot stand women that do special makeup and end up no longer looking like themselves.  Glamour makeup just doesn't not look good to me on a wedding.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@sunshine45Yes, I just looked at several articles from the makeup artist and he never really names the product.  The other articles say she does like the Fresh Sugar lip treatment which I think is tinted. 

@Roni18 @sunshine45

Looked at Fresh Sugar Cream Lip Treatment and I am wondering if it might be the Baby Pink or the Pretty Pink.  They look similar.  They have sparkle but looking at the photos uploaded by customers on Sephora they don't seem sparkly. 

If you have an extra minute (and anyone else besides) could you tell me your opinion whether Baby or Pretty looks closer to what she wore?  If it's asking too much, I get it, thanks anyway.