Honored Contributor

Meghan's Makeup for her wedding

I thought she looked beautiful with the smokey eye (she has sparkling brown eyes) and then she wore a very pale pink on her lips.  Her makeup was simple but lovely.  She may have had a touch of blush but it was not noticeable to me.  What did you think?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Meghan's Makeup for her wedding

I thought she looked stunning. Classic, timeless.....her dress was perfect...makeup soft, I thought everything about her was perfect.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked very natural. I loved that she let her freckles show. To me that says she was letting the world see her as she is...not made up to look made up.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked amazing. 

Valued Contributor

I thought she looked too ordinary-it was her everyday look. She could’ve stepped it up a bit for her wedding.
Respected Contributor

Not impressed, not with make up, not with hair. I like the natural look on brides with an emphasis on eyes. She is a pretty girl, she doesn’t need much to create that porcelain glowing angelic look, but they made her face/ hair look slightly like from last night party washed out.

Honored Contributor

I liked her natural look.  It was refreshing to see freckles shining through.  She doesn't need a lot of goop to look beautiful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think her makeup was too ordinary.I thought her hair was just pinned up without any thought. She is a beautiful young woman who IMO missed the mark.

Esteemed Contributor

Thats her style and Harry seems to think it's pretty nice.  I thought she was perfect.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I thought she looked perfect. I'm sure Harry likes her with a natural look. Something tells me she didn't wear makeup much when he took her to Botswana four weeks after they met!

When we all got married, was there such a thing as having it done professionally? I did my own. These days the girls don't. For most of the weddings DD has been in, the brides, the brides' moms and sometimes grandmothers, and the bridesmaids have all had professionals do their hair and makeup. In one, the bride had false eyelashes that were so thick - it didn't even look like her, and the pictures weren't great. She's a sweetheart and a pretty girl, and I wish she had looked more natural.  

I heard Meghan was going to do her own makeup with the help of her two best friends. I think Kate did her own too, using a lot of Bobbi Brown. No professionals as far as I know! Smiley Happy