Respected Contributor

Medium Olive Skin With Yellow Undertone Ladies

What color blush is your favorite color. I am going more for  muted rose colors, but a Mac MUA says I should be looking for blush with brown tones in it. Just curious what other Ladies with this skin tone like the best. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Medium Olive Skin With Yellow Undertone Ladies

@cuddlesmama wrote:

What color blush is your favorite color. I am going more for  muted rose colors, but a Mac MUA says I should be looking for blush with brown tones in it. Just curious what other Ladies with this skin tone like the best. Thanks

@cuddlesmama , MAC use a color theory that is the exact opposite of other theories. Confusing but that would actually mean you are looking for a blush for medium olive skin with Cool overtones. Personally, I think a soft rose would be beautiful on you. Sensuous Rose by Estée Lauder is one of them. My mom was medium olive skin and she also looked lovely in tawny shades of blush.

Just remember that you are cool toned and MAC's designations are the opposite of most makeup artists color  determinations.🙂💐

Respected Contributor

Re: Medium Olive Skin With Yellow Undertone Ladies

Thank you, I didn't know that about Mac. kind of confusing. I think I will try a soft rose blush.I will check out the one by Estee Lauder that you mentioned. Thanks