Honored Contributor

Medicine Mama's Apothecary Ultra Beauty Balm

For users or those interested in trying this beauty balm, it is currently 30 percent off on their site.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Medicine Mama's Apothecary Ultra Beauty Balm

Thanks...do you have skin problems that you specifically use it for?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Thanks...do you have skin problems that you specifically use it for?

@dex, nothing specific. I use it to seal in moisture but also alone quite often. It's also good for cuticles, feet, ends of hair, etc. I have not had any adverse reactions to the balm.

It can take a few minutes to be absorbed, but then I use a good amount of it. Someone else might prefer using less.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3

What is the consistency of this product?  Is it more like a cream or an ointment?

TIA

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@suzyQ3

What is the consistency of this product?  Is it more like a cream or an ointment?

TIA

@mistriTsquirrel, interesting question about the texture of a balm. In a way, it's like a combination of a cream and ointment. It's like a soft body butter, maybe?

If anyone else who uses this product has a better way of describing the texture, that would be cool.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3

Thanks!!  That sounds nice, SuzyQ3.  I get patches of eczema on my face, and I'm on the lookout for things that could help.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org