Esteemed Contributor

Maybelline matte ink lipstick

I bought this one last week.  Its a long lasting lipstick with a wand but doesn't seem as drying as others I've tried.  It also isn't as sticky as some.

It does last. The color I bought is called Lover,a mauve pink. If you try it I have to say it dries much darker than you would expect. I like it.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Maybelline matte ink lipstick

Sounds right up my alley.  I will try anything that isn't a gloss.

Honored Contributor

Another poster, @AngelPuppy1, mentioned this lip product, too, a while ago.  I haven't tried it yet. Must be good.Woman Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Another poster, @AngelPuppy1, mentioned this lip product, too, a while ago.  I haven't tried it yet. Must be good.Woman Happy 

Oh I didn't see that.  I'm curious what @AngelPuppy1 thought. Thanks @SilleeMee!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Oh I didn't see that.  I'm curious what @AngelPuppy1 thought. Thanks @SilleeMee!

@MoJoV

I tried the color that you mentioned.  Yes, I like this formula quite a lot.  It has really, really good staying power.  In fact, after wearing it over 8 hours, I still have it on!  I think so far its about the best long-wearing one I have found and it's not as drying.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin