Honored Contributor

Re: Maybelline for me lipsticks

There's one review for this lippie on MakeupAlley and the reviewer goes into deep detail about the different colors. The reviewer bought 20 of the Plum For Me!Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Boehm Collector.  How is their staying power?  I get so tired of accumulating lipsticks that only last very briefly.

I know! I have a drawer full of them. I finally found my HG of lippies...WnW Megalast lipsticks. I have several colors and they stay on for a long time.  They cost about half of what those Maybelline ones cost.  @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Boehm Collector.  How is their staying power?  I get so tired of accumulating lipsticks that only last very briefly.

I know! I have a drawer full of them. I finally found my HG of lippies...WnW Megalast lipsticks. I have several colors and they stay on for a long time.  They cost about half of what those Maybelline ones cost.  @Kachina624 

@SilleeMee.  Thanks!  I'll try a couple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  ... staying power is pretty good.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks @SilleeMee  .. I will have to try them. 

Respected Contributor

400 lipsticks found to contain lead, FDA says. ... Five lipsticks made by L'Oreal and Maybelline, owned by L'Oreal USA,
ranked among the top 10 most contaminated of the cosmetics, according to testing by the Food and Drug Administration

Respected Contributor

@retiredgal69 wrote:

I bought the Pink for Me a couple of weeks ago and am so in love with this color! I have medium skin tones, salt and pepper color hair and I am 70. It is the perfect pink on me. 

I will have to check the Pink for Me out. I will be 70 this year and medium skin toned also. Love Pink shades on the lips.

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

Was at Walgreen's yesterday and they don't carry this line of lipsticks in the tube.  Will go online to check it out at Walmart.  Smiley Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

Was at Walgreen's yesterday and they don't carry this line of lipsticks in the tube.  Will go online to check it out at Walmart.  Smiley Happy

@pommom  ...I liked the lipsticks so much I also ordered them on the Walmart Website. They were ready for pick up the same day.  I didn't check whether they had them in the store itself.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering if these were any good.  I'm going to check them out at Walmart tomorrow.