Respected Contributor

Re: Maybelline for me lipsticks

Ordered on Amazon. The pink is much darker than I thought. 

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering if these were any good.  I'm going to check them out at Walmart tomorrow.  

Went by my Walmart Supercenter yesterday afternoon for another Maybelline product but they did not carry this lipstick yet.  Need to check other local stores I do want to give it a try.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector  Thanks for sharing a great find!  I can't resist a new lipstick so next time I'm in Walgreens no doubt my little feet will shuffle over to the Maybelline display and check out Maybelline For Me lipsticks. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

Thanks for the info.  I was wondering if these were any good.  I'm going to check them out at Walmart tomorrow.  

Went by my Walmart Supercenter yesterday afternoon for another Maybelline product but they did not carry this lipstick yet.  Need to check other local stores I do want to give it a try.

@beckyb1012  .. my local CVS carries them.  If you have a CVS nearby you can check them out.  But you can order them on the Walmart website and pick them up so there aren't any shipping costs.  The price at Walmart is much better than CVS.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I was at CVS over the weekend looking for them. I spent time starring at the REVLON lipsticks. Mesmerized by all the different kinds. Stupid me..lol. Wrong brand. I'm glad I saw this post again.