Frequent Contributor

Maybelline eyeliner in retractible red plastic pencil

I love this eyeliner, it is my first time buying it. However, I am having a hard time when I want to remove it. I have been using Almay remover in the bottle. Does anyone know of any other eye makeup remover that will make it easier? Thanks!
Valued Contributor

Re: Maybelline eyeliner in retractible red plastic pencil

Philosophy has an eye make-up remover called Just Release Me that is really good. It is soothing and does a good job removing all of my eyeliner (I use Urban Decay and it stays on really good, too) and it softens the skin around the eyes. I used to use Clinique but I like Philosophy better.{#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Super Contributor

For me, the best eye makeup removers are oil cleansers. Changed my life. I used to dread washing my face because it was so hard to get my eye makeup off. Now, I use DHC Deep Cleansing oil and my makeup melts off.

http://www.dhccare.com/deep-cleansing-oil?gclid=CISO-tCnrsMCFQ6maQodIyQA9A

Also available on Amazon.

Origins makes a good one too. I have not tried drugstore brands but I know Burts Bees makes one and Garnier.

Trusted Contributor

Clinique Take the Day Off is very effective. I've also been using the new Simple Micellar Water, and it works pretty well, too. I like that it's water-based rather than oil-based.

Esteemed Contributor

Lucky you! My eyeliner of all kinds comes off very quickly. Not sure why but something I think I cannot even turn the corner without it being totally off. Must be me.