Honored Contributor

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette

After searching for this I finally bought it at CVS. I kept checking CVS weekly and I finally got the last one they had! I was told this will be permanent so if you haven't seen it yet you will. There are 12 shadows that are in the pink, beige, taupe family. The palette has a diagram on the back  that claims you get 13 different looks. You can use them as 3 quads, 4 trio's, and 6 doubles.I haven't tried it yet. On another note I saw the IT Cosmetic new palette and considered it. I honestly don't need it and didn't want to spend the close to $50 for it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

I believe it can also be found at Ulta, Walmart, and Amazon.  Could be wrong.

Is there any difference between IT ingredients/quality and Maybelline.  I know that many sources say the L'Oreal and Lancome quality is the same as they are the same company.

Honored Contributor

Great.................now there are 4 new palettes I want-the 2 maybelline, the new It and the new Urban Decay-----------------

IT Cosmetics The Romantics Naturally Pretty Matte Palette w/Brush in color NakedSmoky in color NakedSmoky in color NakedSmoky

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Wow CATLOVER those are some great pictures, thanks! I tend to go for cooler tones and I like this palette better than The Nudes. Loreal also put out 2 palettes like this one. I like the cooler toned one better.

Honored Contributor

in color  in color  in color  in color 12Shadows in color 12Shadows in color 12Shadows in color  in color  in color I have these 3 and they are GREAT!!!!!!!

The brush they come in is excellent as well.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Wow CATLOVER those are some great pictures, thanks! I tend to go for cooler tones and I like this palette better than The Nudes. Loreal also put out 2 palettes like this one. I like the cooler toned one better.

thanks Jordan-I haven't looked at drug store makeup in over a year or more..........I have sooooooooooo much makeup I don't dare-now I must check out the L'oreal-thanks for posting-next trip to CVS or Rite Aid should be interesting!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Oh noooooooooooooo-Jordan-I found it............Ther's 2 of them at $20 each

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I have this one and LOVE it-if you follow the directions in the back of case-you can get the perfect look

There are 20 different mini palettes at $7.95 each-very nice quality.

I can't believe I only have 1-You can just lose your mind-sigh...............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Oh noooooooooooooo-Jordan-I found it............Ther's 2 of them at $20 each

Are those both of the palettes? Looking at it on my Kindle they look the same The palette I liked was the second one and if I remember correctly I think they were mauve and plum colors(I could be wrong).