Honored Contributor

Maybelline Tattoostudio Brow Pomade!

Was looking for something easy to use for my getting sparse brows. Have tried different things. Watched the video for this and liked it so ordered it from Amazon.

It came today and I LOVE IT! Exactly as advertised, very easy to use and looks great. Very happy with this and the reviews were excellent, which is one reason I decided to try it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Maybelline Tattoostudio Brow Pomade!

Sounds very similar to the one I use from Elf, this comes with a powder to put over the wax and a 2 sided brush. 

Honored Contributor

Seems like I have or have had that at one time.  I'm glad you found something that works so well for you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Me too! I once tried Maybelline pomade pencil thing but didn't like it. Tried powder but smudges too much. I like this as I can control it and it goes on so nicely.

Trusted Contributor

Maybelline does not have Taupe (which I use) in any of their brow products.  Wonder why.

Honored Contributor

I would like to try this, I found a verry good deal on ebay, which shade did you get, I would try the med brown, thanks

Honored Contributor

Now having second thoughts about trying this only because Elf pomade also comes with a powder to apply over it and I do like the way the powder completes the look, it does seem to serve a purpose.