Honored Contributor

Clipboard01.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Maybelline Shadow Blocks

Thats an interesting way to present eyeshadows.

Honored Contributor

I'd prefer the shadows in a quad palette that's easily visible instead of having to open each one.  What's the advantage of putting them in a block I wonder?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I'd prefer the shadows in a quad palette that's easily visible instead of having to open each one.  What's the advantage of putting them in a block I wonder?

@San Antonio Gal - thats a good point.  Easier to see all the colors at once rather than opening each separate section of the block.  Also, I think, storing a palette is easier than a block.  

Trusted Contributor

Oh how I wish Maybellline was cruelty free.Sigh.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm   I LOVE these E/S Stacks you presented!! 

In a hurry, I oftentimes use the same eye color(s) anyway, .. (unless I have plenty of "prep time" to experiment, or my mood changes, or my clothes colors dramatically change). 

..  So I wouldnt be likely to be routinely, majorly undecided, & thumb thru choices, while hurrying to get ready.  I guess you'd call me "sometimes stuck." BUT I LOVE LOVE CHOICES!!!

"Stacks" remind me (only a little) of the former HSN "Jerome Alexander" "Stacks" (MY GOSH.... apparently he's still selling cosmetics items, all over, many, many websites, (incl a webpage of his same name)! .. sold under "Magic Minerals" .. "AirBrush" and "New Again."  among some of his named lines) .. (LOVED some of Jerome Alexander items!!  sometimes, seems he was "ahead of the game" in new innovations..Loved his red jar "Gel Mask." for supple skin!)

...   also,  former HSN "Ready to Wear" sold somewhat "Stacks"  .. just a little...

And on HSN, eons ago, (a self appointed protege' of Jerome Alexander), (I I think his name was "Mario de Luigi"  ??? ) briefly sold a "Stack" too

...  and Stacy "Models Prefer".. did she sell a sorta "stack?".. squared off?

Many were variations of "Stacks" .. some with lots of choices of layers to change E/S & Lip colored layers...  to make your own, common customized "stack" .. Easy to carry your complete "Makeup Face!" .. handy

Jerome Alexander "Basic Stack"

https://scontent.forf1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/278836943_3247453342158295_6451546230360445086_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=6DTsHUhN3U0AX9peWJr&_nc_ht=scontent.forf1-3.fna&oh=00_AT8wsKALKwxUfxdLW2rTHZ7i4--69SZ-qS4LxJc-Eguz9A&oe=628EFF9F

"Ready to Wear" "Stack"

https://assets.verishop.com/readytowear-beauty-the-stack/M00857064006734-3790895114?auto=format&cs=strip&fit=max&w=768&dpr=2

@monicakm   thanks for introducing us to these "E/S Stacks!"  wonderful!!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Valued Contributor

@monicakm   I'd go for the "Park Ave" E/S cube!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell 

90% of the time I know a day or two or more before I have to go somewhere.  So the night before I pick out what I'm wearing and pick out and place all my makeup and skincare on my vanity.  That saves SO much time and confusion.  Also 2nd day hair looks better with my hair style so I try to wash and style my hair the day before as well.

I've never heard of Jerome Alexandar.