Honored Contributor

Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette

There is a Maybelline eyeshadow palette called Nudes of New York.  Every time I see it when at Ulta, it grabs my attention.  When looking at Ulta online, same thing.  It has great reviews and won an Allure beauty award.  The colors look so pretty.  Neutral palettes always seem to catch my eye.  Maybe someone who knows how to post pictures can post one in a comment so you can see it.

Anyone else see it?  It calls my name over and over.  LOL  So tempted.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette

@JudyL 

Image result for maybeline nudes of new your eyeshadow

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL   Hi.  I have that eyeshadow palette.  I mostly use it for my eyebrows.

This is the one I use.

maybelline.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

There is a Maybelline eyeshadow palette called Nudes of New York.  Every time I see it when at Ulta, it grabs my attention.  When looking at Ulta online, same thing.  It has great reviews and won an Allure beauty award.  The colors look so pretty.  Neutral palettes always seem to catch my eye.  Maybe someone who knows how to post pictures can post one in a comment so you can see it.

Anyone else see it?  It calls my name over and over.  LOL  So tempted.....

I saw the posted photo. It is a beautiful palette.  I would think you would enjoy the variety of dark and light that is provided. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Thank you for posting the pic!

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 I like this palette also.

Honored Contributor

Uh oh @JudyL  you better not let those ads and displays influence you to buy it! Smiley Wink  I have two neutral palettes that I think have it all as far as neutrals go.  Too Faced Born This Way and the 20 pan Tarte Tarlette.  Both are incredibly gorgeous palettes!  But today, for staying around the house, I'm rocking mermaid vibes and loving it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

Uh oh @JudyL  you better not let those ads and displays influence you to buy it! Smiley Wink  I have two neutral palettes that I think have it all as far as neutrals go.  Too Faced Born This Way and the 20 pan Tarte Tarlette.  Both are incredibly gorgeous palettes!  But today, for staying around the house, I'm rocking mermaid vibes and loving it Smiley Happy

@monicakm LOL when I feel tempted to buy another neutral palette, I make myself get out the palettes that I have and look at them.  Then I realize the colors are all pretty similar and don't need yet another neutral palette.  This one, however, does have some subtle purple-y looking shades and I don't have any of those....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL  I can't use talc so it's been a while since I've used drugstore E/S.  It does gets great reviews. And It's cheap.

I usually go for cool tone palettes now.  What's nice about this one is the mix of both cool and warm shades. Those rosy mauves are pretty.  Even though this is neutral, I see lots of looks that can be made from this one. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Go to youtube and ask how to copy and paste a picture on the computer.

It is quite easy.  Good luck!Smiley Happy