Respected Contributor
Has anyone tried this? Thanks
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Maybelline Eyelash Serum

@brandiwine wrote:
Has anyone tried this? Thanks

@brandiwine   I have not but is it for longer lashes??  If so I will give you the name of something that has made my lashes nice and long.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe    Can you share the name of the product that you use for for your lashes?  Will it change eye color?  I know when these products for lash growth first came out it was stated that it can change eye color.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@BalletBabe    Can you share the name of the product that you use for for your lashes?  Will it change eye color?  I know when these products for lash growth first came out it was stated that it can change eye color.

@Katcat1   It is called Terresa.  Apply morning and night and it is amazing what it does.  Less then $10.00.  I have recommended it to many and everyone loves it.   Make sure to use it morning and night.    

This item Eyelash Growth Serum, Terresa 2 Pack Lash Serum Brow Growth Enhancer, Day and Night Rapid Lash Extensions Serum Set for Short Eyelashes, Sparse Brow

It is $9.99 with a $3.00 off coupon right now on Amazon.  :0)

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  I have noticed no change in eye color.  I have been using it for about 8 months.  I used it everyday in the beginning but now maybe 3 days a week.  My eyelashes are nice and long.  

Frequent Contributor

Bimatoprost is the additive in eyelash serums that may darken eyecolor.

Latisse; the eyelash serum containing bimatoprost is prescription only.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/bimatoprost-intraocular-route-ophthalmic-route/precauti....

https://www.latisse.com/FAQs.aspx

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Be very careful with these types lash and brow products. I used Rapidbrow for several months on my thinning brows and the skin under my brows turned a dark shade of grey, Took a very long time before it disappeared, some may be still there.  I use Isomers Eyelash on brows and lashes, no issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Can I ask what color are your eyes?  From what I've read, it's blue eyes and green eyes that might change to brown. I'm very happy to have green eyes and don't want to ruin the color.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  has recommended an eyelash serum that you have to order on-line and I believe it comes from India.  I believe it is a generic version of Latisse and you don't need a prescription.

It did make my eyelashes longer but I didn't notice it increase the fullness.  However, when I was done with the bottles, I quit using it because it made my eyelids dark and I hated that.  Once I quit using it the darkness went away in a short time.

I also tried Vegamour which is natural and doesn't have the warning about a change in eye color or lid color.  However, it did nothing and it wasn't cheap that cheap. 

I didn't even know Maybelline had a lash serum.  I believe ELF does now as well. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SilleeMee  has recommended an eyelash serum that you have to order on-line and I believe it comes from India.  I believe it is a generic version of Latisse and you don't need a prescription.

It did make my eyelashes longer but I didn't notice it increase the fullness.  However, when I was done with the bottles, I quit using it because it made my eyelids dark and I hated that.  Once I quit using it the darkness went away in a short time.

I also tried Vegamour which is natural and doesn't have the warning about a change in eye color or lid color.  However, it did nothing and it wasn't cheap that cheap. 

I didn't even know Maybelline had a lash serum.  I believe ELF does now as well. 

@Lipstickdiva 

I think the one you are talking about is Careprost. That's identical to Latisse only you can buy it from AllDayChemist (in India) without a Rx. It contains bimatoprost which might change eye color in some people as well as darken the skin where it's applied. I was applying it to my lower lashes and noticed some darkening on my under eye areas so I stopped applying it there. Made me look like I had dark circles...not good. My upper lashes are thicker and fuller. I'm very happy with using the Careprost.