Respected Contributor

May I ask..Who/What are Skinn Dazzlers??

Anytime I've asked a question about Skinn products..."Dazzlers" chime in with lot's of info on ingredients, and application methods.  I even had trouble dispensing Hydro Vital and someone helped.   If it's ok can you say who you guy's are.... just consumers as myself..or employees who seem to offer more inside info??   Just like to know who I'm communicating with.

Honored Contributor

Re: May I ask..Who/What are Skinn Dazzlers??

@Dazlin wrote:

Anytime I've asked a question about Skinn products..."Dazzlers" chime in with lot's of info on ingredients, and application methods.  I even had trouble dispensing Hydro Vital and someone helped.   If it's ok can you say who you guy's are.... just consumers as myself..or employees who seem to offer more inside info??   Just like to know who I'm communicating with.

@Dazlin  It's all just for fun and no one is an employee - just consumers who enjoy the products and Dimitri.  Some use all Skinn exclusively while others have their own mix of products that include some Skinn and some from other brands.  Awhile back, I think it was @Gokat who coined the term so she'll be able to give you a more exact answer.  Generally speaking, it's anyone who loves and uses Skinn cosmetics because using them gives us great skin, makes us feel good about our skin, and because of that we dazzle.  There are definitely some Dazzlers who know a lot about the product ingredients and we're always learning and sharing our experiences.    

Respected Contributor

Just as @JeanLouiseFinch posts, we're just a bunch of exuberant, like-minded, Skinn customers who were getting together around the Skinn shows on threads, generally started by @Catlover.  After we'd been getting together for better than a year continually, we all decided we needed to give ourselves a name.  I suggested "Dazzlers", and the rest is history, @Dazlin . 

I hope you like the name as anyone who ventures to post on the Skinn threads quickly picks up that monicker.  A couple of months ago, one of the newbies decided the Dazzler crown was just too heavy for her to carry on her virgin venture with Skinn so "Sparkler" was born for first-time customers. 

I think you can see we're a positive bunch of ladies just getting together to share our Skinn successes, not-so-successes...and attempting to help anyone with questions about the line get them answered. HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Just as @JeanLouiseFinch and @Gokat said......I am a "sparkler" and love the info shared by those more experienced Dazzlers. I started reading their threads because they are positive, fun, funny and info filled. Just a great treat to follow. I see this group as bound by an interest and an attitude, both good things.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Awwww thanks so much for answering. Yes..I see for sure you all have success with your products...Glad you found products that produce for you. I appreciate the many times my questions have been answered in detail...not only on this line, but suggestions on others as well. Dimitri is lucky to have people like you ...you explain and advertise. Anyway...appreciate to know who's answering my questions...thanks a bunch!!
Esteemed Contributor

Screenshot_2016-07-17-16-31-23-1.png

Welcome Sparklers! 

Dazzlers are the Best!

Respected Contributor

That's great to finally find out how the Dazzler's came about. Now, I have a question for one of you. Has the 24 Hour Preservation Creme scent improved? I purchased a jar awhile back and it had a horrible scent. I think Dimitri mentioned some time ago they got rid of the odd smell. I just was wondering how it smells now. If something has an off smell, I can't get past that no matter how good the product is. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

That's great to finally find out how the Dazzler's came about. Now, I have a question for one of you. Has the 24 Hour Preservation Creme scent improved? I purchased a jar awhile back and it had a horrible scent. I think Dimitri mentioned some time ago they got rid of the odd smell. I just was wondering how it smells now. If something has an off smell, I can't get past that no matter how good the product is. 

@Leeny

May I suggest you ask your question on the other thread, September Spoilers. It's much more populated and a reply may come much  faster... HTH's

Trusted Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

Hi @Leeny! I agree with you that the 24 hr YPC "Elite" had a strange smell...tbh I HATED it and the Original 24YPC is my fave night time cream...I have stocked up on it through HL sales and they reside in my vegetable bin in my refridgerator Woman LOL 

I did get another jar of the Elite in a OTO a while back(this last spring) and I opened it and used it...the smell was gone! Dimitri addressed that they deodorized the "botanical stem cells" as they were a very sore point with long time users...so it doesn't smell funky anymore...HTH's

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968   Thank you for letting me know about the 24 HR. Preservation Creme.

I have other things to use up yet, but I will give it a try when I run out of what I have. Thanks again.