Honored Contributor

Have any of you QVC beauties tried this?  I saw a quick video of it on Pinterest and it looks pretty cool.  It is in a compact and it doesn't have sunsreen, which I prefer.

Let's hear your feedback!  Thanks ladies!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Mave Beauty CC Cream

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

Curious, I checked out their website.  It's one of the strangest experiences I've had in some time.

But the CC cream looks interesting and appears to be on sale.  If Lumene ever disappears on me, I'll have to start searching for a replacement.

This one is... interesting.

Would love to hear if anyone's tried it.

ETA

Where the heck does this come from?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

@just bee 

@SurferWife 

if this is the same item that is sold on amazon, it got fairly good reviews and is made in China.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

@just bee 

@SurferWife 

if this is the same item that is sold on amazon, it got fairly good reviews and is made in China.

@Swedishmiss 

Someone who reviewed it had mentioned that the packaging text was Chinese.  Thanks for the confirmation.  I'll stick with my Finnish product until they discontinue it. Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss 

Thanks for that information!  It's a definite no-go for me!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife    I will check Mave out.  FYI if you want a facial sunscreen Kylie Skin has one half price $14 and believe or not is is clear.  When I received it and tested it out, I was very surprised that the sunscreen was clear.  What a brilliant idea.

kindness is strength