Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I picked up a liquid Jordana matte lippie a while back, not the crayon style, and when I went back for more they no longer carry it!! I prefer the liquids to the twist up classic lipsticks..

this one

Image result for jordana liquid lipstick

Bummer! It was long-lasting and non-drying! All for under $3!

@Andreatoo,

I've been wanting to try those liquid lippies! What do you like about them? Why do like them better than the solid lippies?

Honored Contributor

Re: Matte lipstick recs?

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo Istanbul was the one I like the look of best. I will also have to see if I can find those jordana liquid lipsticks.

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

My absolute favorite lipstick right now is Maybelline's Color Sensation Matte in Touch of Spice.

I do really like this color but would be afraid it could turn more brownish on me due to my already pigmented lips. Plus, sadly, maybelline is NOT cruelty free.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I just prefer the texture and the (imaginary) control going on

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

On me the Istanbul was a nude.

Walgreens has a lot of the Jordanas. Kmart is supposed to have the Sweet Cream Matte.

I haven't been in a Kmart in decades! lol

Honored Contributor

OH check these out for Halloween!Woman Very Happy

J_SWEET_CREME_HALLOWEEN4.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

A couple of months ago I was at Walgreens and found these JORDANA MODERN MATTE LIPSTICKS. They were really cheap and I though what the heck. Bought three of them and was super impressed with how good they looked and how long they stayed on. I think they were like 3 or 4 dollars each. I went back and now I have 8 colors!Woman Very Happy

JORDANA MODERN MATTE LIPSTICKS

1038-20160210-Beauty-Cosmetic-Lips-Lipstick-Matte-Online-Shopping-Pakistan-1.jpg

Wow!  Thanks @SilleeMee And @HappyDaze. Jordan's has a broad selection of current shades even I might be able to use!  The creams are $4.99 each with free shipping!  What?  PayPalcheckout too!  Wow!

Honored Contributor

but if you like bold color I can't recommend lippies more highly than Jeffree Star

and Cailyn

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=155681529

Image result for cailyn liquid lipstick

Both are long lasting, non-drying, and NON-TRANSFERABLE!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,

Are the Cailyn and Jeffree Star cf?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@HappyDaze

On me the Istanbul was a nude.

Walgreens has a lot of the Jordanas. Kmart is supposed to have the Sweet Cream Matte.

I haven't been in a Kmart in decades! lol

@Andreatoo I haven't been in a Kmart in years either, probably some 23+ years. I honestly don't like going in them as they are usually a mess. I wonder if Fred Meyers carries them will have to check. I don't like Walgreens much either but will go by the one by my bank since I have to cash some checks anyway. 

Fun lippie discussion thanks ladies! I love the bold colors too just not on me. Sadly they don't look good on me but I admire them on other ladies-some can really rock the bolds! Can't wait to try some of these out.