Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Sooner  Hey friend!  I received my hairbrush yesterday!  Oh la la, it's divine for this little swine.  Squeals of glee.  Thanks again for being an enabler!  Giggles.  

@Misplaced Parisian  Glad to help out!  I am jealous! Mine has made it to Texas but not across the Red River yet!  I am so happy that you like yours!  

@Sooner  You say Red River and instantly think of football and the Red River Showdown.  I was cheering for the Sooners yesterday but wanted that wagon there though....I'm a sucker for Boomer and Sooner, the ponies!  Sorry, I digress.  I hope you get your brush very soon, sweetie.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner  Hey friend!  I received my hairbrush yesterday!  Oh la la, it's divine for this little swine.  Squeals of glee.  Thanks again for being an enabler!  Giggles.  

@Misplaced Parisian  Glad to help out!  I am jealous! Mine has made it to Texas but not across the Red River yet!  I am so happy that you like yours!  

@Sooner  You say Red River and instantly think of football and the Red River Showdown.  I was cheering for the Sooners yesterday but wanted that wagon there though....I'm a sucker for Boomer and Sooner, the ponies!  Sorry, I digress.  I hope you get your brush very soon, sweetie.  Heart

@Misplaced Parisian Thanks for the kind words!  The ponies were at the game and apparently good luck!  We're in the playoffs.

Growing up with horses and a life-long horse lover, I have always been crazy for the ponies!  You should see them next to the Budwiser Hitch!  It is so funny!

I THINK the brush is coming tomorrow!  LOL!!  Maybe I'l volunteer to use it on the ponies!  Ha ha!   

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian Thanks for the kind words!  The ponies were at the game and apparently good luck!  We're in the playoffs.

Growing up with horses and a life-long horse lover, I have always been crazy for the ponies!  You should see them next to the Budwiser Hitch!  It is so funny!

I THINK the brush is coming tomorrow!  LOL!!  Maybe I'l volunteer to use it on the ponies!  Ha ha!   

@Sooner WHAT?  I missed the ponies at the game?  Ugh.  I love them.  And you shall not use the new brush on the ponies.  Honey, that prezzie is yours.  Fingers are crossed it get it tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

The prices are a great on that site, sale or not! I repurchased a large boar & nylon in Ruby. (My grandaughter wanted mine) I already have the pocket brush. I have a Boar brush in med but I prefer the boar mix. Thanks Again!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much!!!  I only now saw this thread so went right over and ordered the all boar bristle pocket brush.  Can't wait tp get mine!

Contributor
Did anyone here purchase purchase M P brushes from allbeauty in in U K? Are the brushes authenity? I never have ordered anything from out pf the the U S and am hesitate to order one. Thanks!
Trusted Contributor
Costco carries several for about 40% off retail. I do love these brushes. The popular does not work as well for my thick hair as the junior. I love the box and the cleaning tool that comes with them. Very nice brushes and much easier to swallow the $ at Costco IMO
Honored Contributor

@BigAppleBella wrote:
Did anyone here purchase purchase M P brushes from allbeauty in in U K? Are the brushes authenity? I never have ordered anything from out pf the the U S and am hesitate to order one. Thanks!

@BigAppleBella I have bought two from them, no issues and they arrived quickly.  I have several I bought over the years in Washington D.C. at a shop I know carried the real deal.  

If these are NOT the real ones, I certainly can't tell.  The brushes, packaging and everything looks genuine to me.The were quickly shipped and delivered too, with good updates. 

Contributor
Thank you!
Valued Contributor
I picked up one (junior) at TJ maxx of all places. It’s a great brush.