Respected Contributor

Re: Mascaras you have tried and love?

On 10/28/2014 Lanikins said:

Lancôme Definicils is the only mascara I have ever found that I can wear on my lower lashes without smudging on my skin.

And Hypnose Drama is my "go to" for dramatic lashes up top.

Me, too...exactly!!

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone remember when Nordstrom does their buy 2 get 1 free? Many thanks

Valued Contributor

The mascara to which I keep returning is Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara. It isn't messy, doesn't give me raccoon eyes and removes easily. $16.50 which isn't bad compared to some others. I like the brush, which gives me some control over the application. I don't like the huge brushes.

Occasional Contributor

Mirennese the best, Mally second, then Tarte
Super Contributor

The Lancome Definicil is ok--the others, not so much---bought that trio from hSN---very gloppy---

I like Loreal Telescopic and Covergirl Clumpcrusher...

oh and TARTE GIFTED

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love Benefit's They're Real!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Becky--Your pandas have made my day!Smiley Happy I recently started a thread asking for favorite drugstore mascaras--and I got some GREAT recommendations. One I'm currently using--Almay's iColor.Smiley Happy However, a few of my all-time faves are from department stores (which I'm trying to avoid). I LOVE Trish McEvoy's Lash Curling (it's one of those tubular kinds). I also love one of the Kevin Aucoin mascaras-I think there are two-and of course I can't remember which one is my fave!
Respected Contributor

Clinique is my all time favorite - love the brush! It is the Lash doubling! My daughter swears by Mally - I like it O.K. but I just don't like that thick of a brush, it tends to get all clumpy on me.

Respected Contributor

i love Trish high volume (black tube) for drugstore the red and white tube of loreal, its the one with the primer and tubular formula