Esteemed Contributor

Bobbi Brown mascara--any selection is my favorite! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Mascara question

[ Edited ]

@GNB1965 

I would like to give a shout-out to the mascara my DD sells and here is why:

I have been dealing with an autoimmune rash that has made buying/using makeup a trial.

Younique 4D mascara

(yes I have to wipe off a bit at the end of the wand before applying)

but upon the first application my lashes are restored

and

if I apply a 2nd cost...vava boom! 💥 

I was face down and face smushed at the chiropractor 

no transfer!

and no allergy!

Gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I have always worn waterproof and removal is way easy with these. Never made me lose a lash. A tip...store the jar upside down to keep the top pads moist with the remover.

Image result for andrea eye q's

Valued Contributor

Love several by Lancome, and also use Trish McEvoy for my lower lashes - 

Valued Contributor

L'Oreal Telescopic seems to "scrape" its own brush when preparing to apply.  It has a narrow opening, and some may not like how narrow it is, but it's great if you like a lengthening mascara.  Waterproof is the only version I've used.

Respected Contributor

I use Blinc and have for years. Comes off with cleanser and water. It also stays put all day even on my bottom lashes.

Honored Contributor

Could your moisturizer be the cause of mascara under your eyes?  I have that issue and go over my lower eyelashes with a Q tip.

Valued Contributor

Re: Mascara question

[ Edited ]

Almay Thickening Mascara. I have used the expensive mascaras and they're nice, but I love this mascara and it won't break the bank! I don't use the water proof. Comes off nice and it doesn't flake. No excessive mascara comes off so no wiping. Good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@GNB1965  I use Lancome Defenicils.  The brush isn't real thick and it doesn't glob all over.  It's not the kind that gives you spider lashes.  I have used it for years.

@luvmybeetle  YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH!   Someone turned me onto this mascara the beginning of this year and I am HOOKED.  It's the ONLY mascara I use on my lower lashes, and the FINAL COAT that I use on the top....   I'll normally use something first and then finish with this.  It provides a very natural look, so if someone is looking for big thick drama,  this is not it...  but, for natural enhanced lashes this is wonderful.     Great suggestion.

Respected Contributor

I agree about Definicis, exactly what  @luvmybeetle said!