Respected Contributor

Is there a Nordstrom mascara madness coming?

Respected Contributor

@lavendar 

Is one being forecast? 

Super Contributor
Nordstrom:
Need help? We're here, 24/7. 

U.S. 1.888.282.6060

Chat      Email

Canada 1.877.794.5304

Chat      Email

Respected Contributor

November 30 but very few brown mascaras. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Mascara madness

[ Edited ]

@lavendar wrote:

November 30 but very few brown mascaras. 

@lavendar   Most cosmetic companies in dept. stores do not have brown mascaras...a few have navy or burgundy to apply over the black. Drugstore mascara brands are even difficult to find in brown. 

May I ask why you prefer brown?

Honored Contributor

She might have blonde or brown eyelashes.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I don't know about the Nordstrom sale, but I ordered Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes for the first time and I love it. It doesn't clump or flake. It also washes off nicely. It was a good price on QVC for three.

Respected Contributor

I have blonde lashes and eyebrows.I color my hair close to original color: dark blonde. Twice a year I do highlights. I have very a fair pink complexion.

I used to use black mascara but I looked at a pricture taken on my sixty fifth birthday and it looked very harsh.

The following year wearing brown looked much better.

When I started wearing makeup I wore Clinique's brown. I don't know when I wandered off.

I wear a bronze liner and a champagne biege shadow.

The best color for me is a brown with a bit of bronze. Dior used to make a great one. It made my eyes look greener.

Just for redheads website has some good colors.

Also, I'm now seventy five and trying to look more natural. When I was sixteen I bleached my hair platinum and wore black eyeliner and mascara. You can get away with anything when you're young.

I see too many women my age with noticeable overly made faces. Sometimes it's jarring.

It's more work getting a natural look. To quote Dolly Parton: It takes a lot of money to look this cheap. 

Respected Contributor

For my eyebrows I use Joan Rivers blonde for thinning hair. I put a of hairspray over it.