Valued Contributor

Re: Mascara “Wraps Around” Your Lashes

Carmindy had one of the best and now I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PURCHASE.  sEEMS LIKE qvc HAS DROPPED HER LINE AND EVEN BEFORE THAT,(sorry) offered the line but not the mascara.  Wish I could find it.

Super Contributor

I remember the first tubing mascara I saw was on HSN.  I think it was an Austrailian brand called Mirenese.

Honored Contributor

I like the tube mascara alot--used Mireness when it was on HSN years ago--but now my lashes are short and stubby and straight out with no bend in them--and so light in color, you barely notice them---had some gnarly chemo where I lost ALL  my hair---it all came back except for my lashes in their current state. Enter a mascara kit from Mireness called--Brush On Fibres instant lash treatment---WOW--it worked great--first time in 12 years I had decent lashes without all the mess---it's a tube of black mascara and one of white fibers with a super fine tooth comb. It is pricey tho but in the kit it may be less than buying separtly. had a very good lash day yesterday.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tubing mascaras are one of the easiest mascaras to remove, if you do it properly.  If you try and remove a tubing mascara the way you remove a regular mascara, it's hard to remove.

I love tubing mascaras because they don't budge from your lashes.  However, tubing mascaras only add length and not volume and I need volume more than length. The famous Thrive Cosmetics mascara is a tubing mascara and I didn't like it because there is no volume.

To remove a tubing mascara, you just use plain water or a cleanser but wipe down your lashes and the tiny tubes will come right off.