Trusted Contributor

Mascara: Need Volume Without Length

I would love any suggestions for a volumizing mascara that doesn't add length to my lashes.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Mascara: Need Volume Without Length

I pretty much stay with Rimmel,  they are cheap and good

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing 

After I read some of the recs here about it I decided to try it and I am so glad I did! It's really good stuff for being so inexpensive. But one thing I noticed is that sometimes a brand new tube will be a bit dry, like it's old or something. So I just toss it and buy another one. It's around $5.

Walmart has it. A third-party seller, Pharmapacks, sells a 3-pack for about $10 and that ships for free.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

After I read some of the recs here about it I decided to try it and I am so glad I did! It's really good stuff for being so inexpensive. But one thing I noticed is that sometimes a brand new tube will be a bit dry, like it's old or something. So I just toss it and buy another one. It's around $5.

have heard great reviews on Jordana, but haven't tried  doesn't seem to be around here 

Honored Contributor

@Quinny  - I know there are mascaras on the market designed to give volume, but I've never heard of any that don't give length at the same time. 

Esteemed Contributor

For more volume v. length, (which is what I want also) dab the mascara on instead of drawing the brush through your lashes.

I'm just using a Clinique mascara or a Maybelline (because they don't flake.) But I've gotten those volume mascaras with the big fat brushes, which I do not care for.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

have heard great reviews on Jordana, but haven't tried  doesn't seem to be around here 

@jackthebear  As far as I know, Jordana is only availlable at Walgreens.  Otherwise you can order from the Jordana website.

Esteemed Contributor

I stick with Bobbi Brown mascara. There are different types depending on what you need. Works for me and stays put on the lashes.

Respected Contributor

Covergirl lashblast volume (orange tube) is great. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@jackthebear  As far as I know, Jordana is only availlable at Walgreens.  Otherwise you can order from the Jordana website.

I buy a 3-pack from a third-party seller on Walmart dot com for $10 and that's with free shipping. Pharmapacks is the seller there and I've bought many things from them without any problems whatsoever. @jackthebear