Respected Contributor

This has mixed reviews but it works so well for me & its IT SuperHero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara. It is the most intense black mascara which I love. It feels so good & does not irritate at all after long wear and does not flake on me.

It adds amazing thickness & length to my lashes! This one keeps the curl all day and one coat does it. If I want to add a second coat OMG! I don't wait till it dries or it will clump and I do use a lash comb slightly when I use a second coat. What are your thoughts on this mascara to the ladies who have tryed it or use it?  

Valued Contributor

Re: Mascara Love!

[ Edited ]

I had the complete opposite experience.  I bought this mascara when it was offered as a duo, on A-D, the first time it aired.  I tried it for a week and cancelled the AD.  I would not bother to return used mascara so I chucked both in the trash.  It did not hold a curl, and I use a lash curler every day.  Like the Hello Lashes, it made my lashes droop down and do the opposite of the claims.  I even used it with their IT primer, and no difference.  It was flaky, smudged and irrirated my eyes.  I found it to be nothing special.

I actually had written a review at the time, but I think the item number changed because it is no longer available.

But, I am glad it works for you. I think the IT mascara line is just not for me.  I like LG, Urban Decay, DiorShow, and L'Oreal Voluminous.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mascara Love!

[ Edited ]

I have superhero and really like it- but it gets clumpy after a few uses. It's almost as if there isn't a doo-hickey inside the tube removing the excess before applying. So as an alternative,  I scrape it along the inner sides of the tube before application. I  love the concept of a mascara being good for your lashes- so I'm patient with the extra needed step!

Trusted Contributor

They do need to make a tighter funnel/inner scraper for the tube design. I take a square of toilet paper to get off some excess. It holds my curl, perhaps less product weighing lashes down? I like it, it's super black and can get lashes defined, too. I don't have the clumping issue since I wipe a little off each use. I suspect it's old build up on the brush because not enough is scraped off coming out of the tube & it gets old & exposed to air. 

Honored Contributor

I wanted to love it but ended up disappointed.  It was great going on but throughout the day it would flake.  It wasn't a "hero" product for me.

Respected Contributor
I have not had any flaking and I realize from many reviews that flaking is one of the problems. I was hesitate to try it but glad I did as its an HG for me. As I said with a 2nd coat, I do use a lash comb.

Thankyou ladies for your replies. I guess I am one of the few on this thread that does not have any issues with it.
Esteemed Contributor

SuperHero 

is my favorite mascara .... one coat & my lashes look GREAT!!?

Honored Contributor

I really like it too, but my daughter loves loves loves it!!!!!!!! She stocks up on it, so that she will never run out! I really like it too, and I alternate between 3 mascaras!

Respected Contributor

Agree! I love it! My mom and sister both use it too. 

Esteemed Contributor
I bought it when it was a duo. I don't know if I liked it because I think the wand is too long and I made a mess with it. I would need to try the trial size and see if I like it with the shorter wand. I gave one to my mom but haven't asked her if she used it or liked it.