Esteemed Contributor

I used Mally's mascara and loved it! I tried her "new" version once her company was re-vamped and it was good but not the same. I had some smudges in the corners of my eyes. I then purchased Bobbi Brown--diferent types and like all of them. That's my number one mascara now.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze, you probably already know this but PC is doing 20% off and free s/h.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2Here are some of my favorites:

Estee Lauder 

Bobbi Brown

Maybelline Lash Discovery

Origins

I don't like mascaras that clump and make you look like a spider.  I like more length and color to the lashes.  Estee mascaras are beautiful but expensive just like Bobbi Brown so I only purchase as a treat, otherwise I use Maybelline and Origins and also try other brands $20 and under.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva my mistake, I mean't Maybelline Volumizing Lash Paradise as a dupe for Benefit Better Than Sex.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Lipstickdiva my mistake, I mean't Maybelline Volumizing Lash Paradise as a dupe for Benefit Better Than Sex.

Ahhh thank you.  I'll give that a try.  Funny thing is that I love the smaller size tubes of BTS but when I got a full-size tube, I didn't like it at all.  It seemed very different.  I have that issue with Lancome Definicils too.  It's crazy.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm liking Rimmel, but want to try the L'Oreal.

Every now & then, I also like Longcils cake mascara. If anyone needs length.....!

Valued Contributor

Re: Mascara Favorites

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

Ahhh thank you.  I'll give that a try.  Funny thing is that I love the smaller size tubes of BTS but when I got a full-size tube, I didn't like it at all.  It seemed very different.  I have that issue with Lancome Definicils too.  It's crazy.  LOL

We've shared this before - I have the same issue. There was an Estee Lauder mascara that came in gifts sets that I loved. I finally splurged for the full-size and hated it. Same thing with all the Lancome versions. I've even spent the 10 bucks to buy the Estee Lauder travel size when I am craving that mascara. It just works better for me than the large size.

On that note, I detest the mascaras that come in the huge, fat tubes. I can hardly wield that thing up against my eye. I wish skinny, easier to hold tubes would come back.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

IT Super Hero

Essence Lash Princess (green lettering)

Maybelline Lash Discovery (dupe but better than (Better than Sex by Benefit)

Kokie Volumizing & lenghtening Mascara (new at Walmart, have not used yet)

My mistake on the Dupe for Better Sex Mascara by Benefit. The DS dupe is Maybelline Volumizing Lash Paradise.

@Kabella  I agree with you about the Essence Lash Princess with the green lettering. I also use the MAC Extended Play Gigiblack lash for my bottom lashes. 

Honored Contributor

Lancôme Hypnose Drama or Definicils or Doll Lashes

UD Perversion

L'Oreal Lash Paradise -- have to try after I finish up Hypnose Drama. It has gotten good reviews.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I've used TooFaced Better Than S*x mascara and it works wonderfully for me. However, I recently received a Doll 10 kit -Beauty Eye Essentials 4piece kit and it included mascara. I have to say that I love it! My lashes look much thicker and longer plus they stay curled which no other mascara has done even though I curl them. I love the whole kit. 

The item # is A 357084