Super Contributor

Hello 

Marybeth is very tan for the jewelry show today and I like it alot. Does anyone know how we can find out waht she used? 

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Marybeth Roe tanning today

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

Hello 

Marybeth is very tan for the jewelry show today and I like it alot. Does anyone know how we can find out waht she used? 

Thanks

Ask her on her facebook page or e-mail her. Marybeth Roe lways will respond while many of them won't. Love Marybeth!

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@beauty0125 wrote:

Hello 

Thanks

Ask her on her facebook page or e-mail her. Marybeth Roe lways will respond while many of them won't. Love Marybeth!

This is VERY true. I've asked on a few of the hosts' Facebook pages about an item they wore (lipstick, jewelry, shoes) and NONE other than Marybeth replied.

Well, one did.  I commented on a bracelet that a host was wearing and it wasn't a QVC item. I went to her Facebook page and asked if she would be so kind as to tell me the brand/make of the bracelet. She replied with: "Nope" I replied: "Excuse me?" 5 minutes later, our "chat" was poofed.

Lost all respect for that host at that moment. 

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@beauty0125 wrote:

Hello 

Thanks

This is VERY true. I've asked on a few of the hosts' Facebook pages about an item they wore (lipstick, jewelry, shoes) and NONE other than Marybeth replied.

Well, one did.  I commented on a bracelet that a host was wearing and it wasn't a QVC item. I went to her Facebook page and asked if she would be so kind as to tell me the brand/make of the bracelet. She replied with: "Nope" I replied: "Excuse me?" 5 minutes later, our "chat" was poofed.

Lost all respect for that host at that moment. 

I don't blame you as I wouldn't have appreciated that comment either.  @SahmIam 

Respected Contributor

I have to think Mary Beth probably was at a tanning salon. Im sure the hosts get a stipend for clothes and accessories, includng spa treatments massages and tanning salons.