Honored Contributor

Re: MaryBeth's hairstyle today!

@wildcat fan wrote:

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 11.57.32 AM.png

I LOVE this look on MaryBeth!  I don't think it's too big or outdated.  Very in-style, if you ask me.  Now I can't even think of what MB's hair usually looks like!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Nick's hairstyles are old fashion and big.  The bigger the better for Nick.  Mary Beth looks really good in short hair.  Last week she was wearing a short wig and looked wonderful.

the hair he does for demos on Q are "big hair" but his hairstyles are more up to date on his instagram 

Super Contributor

OMG, the hair on the two models is hilarious and ridiculous! Thanks for the laugh. Smiley Happy

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

Nick brings elegance and beauty and style! Instead of pure straight hair. One “classy” hair stylist! And a “honest” one. Makes one feel good about themselves. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Respected Contributor

I guess he styles that way to show his products give VOLUME.
Contributor

She did look great in that wig.  Grey haired woman looks shocked, literally.  Brown hair is just too big for the woman's face. Just my opinion. Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

I think near the end of the show, he explained that when a women's younger w/ no wrinkles, she can wear her hair straight/flat. As age happens and skin sags, wrinkles, women need fullness in their hair to pull the eye "up and away" and be more flattering. I can see his point, especially out of the shower when my hair's wet, flat, straight and not styled yet....I don't look and feel my best. 

Honored Contributor

Wearing their hair flat is the biggest beauty mistake women make as they age.

Honored Contributor

Maybe flat hair might not be flattering on older women, but the extreme opposite on the two other women is downright frightening.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Maybe flat hair might not be flattering on older women, but the extreme opposite on the two other women is downright frightening.

@suzyQ3   ITA, but he's selling product and wants to show the extreme. I bet within an hour it falls to an acceptable fullness.