Honored Contributor

Agree!  Just as, IMO, Leah looks so much better in a short hair style than her current one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mary Beth....WOW!

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 wrote:

I just turned on QVC and thought YIKES!  Why would they put Mary Beth in mismatched stripes?

LOL!!! I was so distracted by her hair I didn't even notice until I saw your postWoman LOL 

Respected Contributor

Love the look! Her longer hair does nothing for her. WOWOW!

Respected Contributor

I was watching Magnum PI but switched the channel to see her.  I LOVE that hairstyle on her!  She looks great.

But her outfit is not for me.  Mismatched stripes????? 

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

A long time ago, she cut her hair to about that length and style and everyone raved how good it looked on her (and it did and does) and someone came on to talk to her and very bluntly told her that she made a huge mistake, that it didn't look good and she seemed utterly crestfallen and has NEVER cut it that short again.  Yes, I agree, she's adorable in that wig and should consider it with her own hair, she looks 20 years younger.

Oh about the wig.... I ordered it recently and it came with a huge dark area on the top, far darker than it should have been.  Also there was way too much dark to it, not just a subtle amount.  I loved the wig style but couldn't get over the "skunk" look to the top.  If they bring in one without all that dark hair on top I'll be first in line again to buy one ...,  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Yes, she looks great in this hair style/wig!  I noticed immediately when I turned on the TV and saw her.  The style gives her a youthful lift, adorable.  Great color for her too.  

Respected Contributor

I thought she had found a salon on the black market and had her hair cut and styled.  The "wig" is adorable on her and she literally looks younger to me!  CUTE

Honored Contributor

@Reva  Was it on the order of a Pixie style?   Mary Beth should get her hair cut because a short style really becomes her.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I just tuned in a little while ago during the Hair-u-wear show & MB was wearing the longer style wig. Is that the one you're referring to?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I just tuned in a little while ago during the Hair-u-wear show & MB was wearing the longer style wig. Is that the one you're referring to?

No....she had it on before that show began...during the 2hr Denim& Co. show.  During the wig show she changed it many times.